need advice: how to get shoes of a friend of my gf

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

halbblah

need advice: how to get shoes of a friend of my gf

Post by halbblah »

Hey girls and guys,

there is that extremly hot friend of my girlfriend, mid twenty, slender and tall. She works as a hostess from time to time and likes to wear sexy shoes. You can image I heavily want any of here shoes I could get. They know each other for several years now - propably they are each others best friend.

My girlfriend knows about my fetish. She would help me in this quest, but we can't make up a good story, because they wear quite different sizes. I think the hostess is quite open minded, but obviously I don't want to harm their relationship, so just asking by myself or anything doesn't seem to fit.

Do you people have any idea how I or we could get onto this?

I look forward to your suggestions!
Joeclog

Re: need advice: how to get shoes of a friend of my gf

Post by Joeclog »

Are you and the friend the same size? If so, ask to borrow a pair of her shoes for fancy dress.
heelsdesigner

Post by heelsdesigner »

Is it possible to invite the girl to stay over at your girlfriend's place? and then you make a "surprise" stop by.
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Make fun of her shoes, get her shoe size, and then get her some new shoes.
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

It's all got to come from your girlfriend, anything from you would come across as weird.
How about, next time an especially nice pair of her shoes are in the vicinity, your girlfriend tells a long sob story about going to a wedding at the weekend with her sister who has this lovely dress in blue( or whatever color matches the shoes) but can't find a pair of size 9 blue shoes to go with the outfit. looked everywhere.
Girls love coming to the rescue , the friend will be offering to loan the fictional sis a pair in seconds.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes I believe that would work.
heelhumper

Post by heelhumper »

Get your girlfriend to ask her if she needs any handyman work around her house/apartment. Something always needs fixing. Then your girlfriend offers to go out shopping and lunch with her friend while you complete your "handyman" tasks. Just don't forget your camera and "tool box"!
shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Get your GF to say she is getting her heels tips repaired on a pair of her shoes and does she need any repairing herself.

If she does, Bingo, have some fun.
powoo

Post by powoo »

well.. in case of holding shoes, how are you going to explain the stains when returning back?
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Let me tell you lads how it usually works here in Brazil:

- Parties where they take their shoes off (when they get tired dancing).
- Visiting each other, they also make themselves comfortable.
- Drunk parties are the best.
- Fixing their PCs. I did some while installing windows for some girls in the building where I live.
- I had a "shoe supplier friend". She did not mind borrowing her heels, and she either took some of her friends for me as well.
- Taking care of a dog or a cat.

And, if you are lucky enough, some girls take their shoes off before entering a house.

The thing is not disclosing one's real intentions, as women already know the hides of our lot. :wink:

Be always stealthy, and no shoes should miss.