AUNTS SOLES AND TOES

For foot lovers. Footjobs, toejobs, cumming on feet. Feet in sandals count too. Stocking jobs, pantyhosejobs, nylonjobs, sockjobs. Cumming on stockings, Cumming on pantyhose, cumming on nylons, cumming on socks.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, MissN, albers1

hvncis

AUNTS SOLES AND TOES

Post by hvncis »

My aunts feet. So gorgeous.. Tell me what you think. I WILL INFORM MORE ABOUT THESE FEET UPON REPLIES!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gjm180

Re: AUNTS SOLES AND TOES

Post by gjm180 »

They look smelly wud love to suck her toes
fanner1

Post by fanner1 »

Last edited by fanner1 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
hvncis

Post by hvncis »

Her feet are a mellow smell dont have a huge stench more of a slight musk. these feet of hers are size 8 in US womens. She has sexy flip flops ill share a pic to soon
hvncis

Post by hvncis »

Take a look at this link to see her feet in flip flops. there are some other feet of my sister on this link but you can tell my aunts apart from my sisters abundantly
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=52381
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh. I love aunt stories. My aunt i played with passed away 3 years ago. She had the best heels and knew i played with them. So, please tell us more
hvncis

Post by hvncis »

My aunt is 37 years old she has high arches and wears a size 8 shoe. She goes around the house with socks on but thats not my kink. I love her in flip flops or bare foot. She cant stand to get her feet dirty so she wears her flip flops or socks. I love to see her in her flip flops cause I have cummed in them am I love to watch her walk on her own nephews cum. I get hard thinking about it and seeing it. She has the best feet I have ever seen they are pretty, small, well manicured, and slight fragrance. I like how she will stretch out with one foot on top the other one. This is allows to see her soft smooth silky sole. She is great. I told her about the fetish and she shares my interest in feet. However I am not allowed to do anything sexual with her feet because she says that is going to far. I am in my 20s and I think that this is reasonable. I still liked being able to hold them and rub them when I was younger. I am glad that to this day she still does not fail to plop them up on my lap to allow me the pleasure of massaging her silky smooth soles. Any other questions please state them and I will accommodate it with a reply. Thank you for your replies I love what I have seen thus far. TBC.
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

Her feet look tasty! I like how they're wide and the balls of her feet look meaty. Can we see the inside of her shoe closet perhaps?
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

So, what did you tell her you like about the kink?
Does she know you at least smell her shoes? Has she ever let u whiff her foot? And does she have dress shoes she wears also
Very interesting.
hvncis

Post by hvncis »

she often has plopped her foot on me to rub at which time i have kissed or smelt and she says nothing about. she know about my kink of liking her feet which she is okay with; I CAN rub smell kiss her feet but i cant do anything sexual with her feet.