Neighbour's leather boots

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sasha81

Neighbour's leather boots

Post by sasha81 »

I decided to upload my "little" clip here as I have never seen similar things. The story is as follows:

I had a beautiful milf neighbour with whom (and some others) I shared the cellar. During the summer I found her leather boots unattended, so first I just grabbed them for short fun but later became more and more obsessed with them so when I realized they won't be missed until wintertimes I simply took them to my apartment and made a very gross thing: I collected at least 50 loads of cum in my freezer and made a nice cumming session. :)

I left all the cum in the boots until it dried completely then simply put them back where I found them. Of course, I had to apply at least half a can of odor-remover, yet it still stinked badly. I only hope she did not realized it but I am not really optimistic - even so, she must think it got wet and became rotten or something like that. :)

The bad news that I moved from the aparment just before winter and the boots were still there, so unfortunately no news about them, sorry. :(

You find the clip here:
http://xhamster.com/movies/4003493/ruin ... boots.html

And a pic about her - and her feet, of course :D
74591_101863153219107_4408585_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bojeohs

Re: Neighbour's leather boots

Post by bojeohs »

wowwww!! do you have update of those sexy fucking boots after she wear them? tks a lot!!! very good job!!

do you ever made this adventure with a sexy very high heels pumps?

tksss
Jatz_Crackers

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

This is a bit malicious don't you think? Freezing your loads? seriously?
rico1975

Post by rico1975 »

Cool! I do same things with the Shoes of an Teen-Girl Neighbour for a lot of Years :-)

But what ist now with your Neighbours Girls Boots?? Put she this Boots on?? Or did you the same thinks with her aktual Summer-Shoes? Put/Left she her Shoes out in front her Door?