who lives in the UK on the route between oxford & lancaster?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fiddlesticks889

who lives in the UK on the route between oxford & lancaster?

Post by fiddlesticks889 »

Right, im driving home for xmas on saturday and ive managed to persuade this woman on facebook to give me 3 pairs of heels for free.
I cant really keep 3 pairs and also still have these air hostess shoes i can't keep forever so if anyone lives on this route.....
e.g
Cheltenham, Worcester, Birmingham, Stoke, Crewe, Warrington anywhere like that then i might come and drop them off for you if you have just 1 pair of your girlfriends or wives heels i can swap them for.....
just an idea, but since im driving along most of the country it could be a good chance?
heres the 3 pairs of free heels im getting and see previous thread for air hostess shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bi.male.oxon

Re: who lives in the UK on the route between oxford & lancas

Post by bi.male.oxon »

I live in Abingdon mate. I can't let you keep any of my wife's stuff but if you're in Oxford and ever fancy a session doing her shoes (or underwear) I'm sure we could work something out.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

I live in Burton on Trent... I can swap

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fiddlesticks889

its a bit off the m6, but what have you got? have u got pics of what u would swap?
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

fiddlesticks889 wrote:its a bit off the m6, but what have you got? have u got pics of what u would swap?
pm me

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
fiddlesticks889

last chance anyone, im setting off tomorrow at 11am. nobody want these cabin crew shoes?
jon42

Post by jon42 »

I'd love to, I'm just not on your route!