Cumming your own sneakers and feet

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoxandsperry

Cumming your own sneakers and feet

Post by Shoxandsperry »

I'm a straight (well, more bi-curious) guy but I take very good care of my feet. It turns me own slipping my bare feet into sneakers and shoes sockless and wearing them knowing my feet are oiled or lotioned and potentially getting sweaty in them. Does anyone else get turned on by this or ever cum in or on your own sneakers and feet?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Shoxandsperry on Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shoxverse

Re: Cumming your own sneakers and feet

Post by shoxverse »

I have a similar fetish. I like going sockless, but only with ladies shoes on. Men's shoes don't do a whole lot for me :?
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Mine is similar. I try to buy women's shoes that are almost gender irrelevant, but to the trained eye, definitely feminine. Hence the converse shorelines. Kinda masculine, definitely a women's shoe though. :).
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

If I get feedback on this I'll post all my shoes. I'm a huge runner so I have all sorts. Nike (shox) , Merrell, Adidas, Mizuno, vibram five fingers, new Balance, Pearl Izumi, puma and my recovery shoes... Vans, Converse, Sperry, c1rca, entnies, Toms, under armour and possibly my heels the wife likes me in :-P
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I love slipping my feet oily feet into shoes!!! Would love to see you in your wife's heels and her shoes!!!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Shoxandsperry wrote:If I get feedback on this I'll post all my shoes. I'm a huge runner so I have all sorts. Nike (shox) , Merrell, Adidas, Mizuno, vibram five fingers, new Balance, Pearl Izumi, puma and my recovery shoes... Vans, Converse, Sperry, c1rca, entnies, Toms, under armour and possibly my heels the wife likes me in :-P

Sounds good. If u get pedicured, let's see some feet too :oops:
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

Hope this is liked!
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

@shoxverse

This okay?
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

@ nick, this okay?
Shoxandsperry

Post by Shoxandsperry »

My favorite slip ons aside from sperries!