Genius!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeman08

Genius!!

Post by shoeman08 »

So I got the best idea ever. I put an ad for a pet sitter, already have my first gig starting next Saturday for 9 days I'll be going by the house 2 times a day or as many times a day as I want . And on top of the mom having amazing feet, she has 2 daughters. 20 and 22 years old. I can't wait to get over there and explore the shoes! I'll be getting paid $30 a day to go and enjoy shoes every day!! Stay tuned for pics next week!!!
ozwe2002

Re: Genius!!

Post by ozwe2002 »

Watch out for hidden nanny cams.
jcarl

Post by jcarl »

i'll !!
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Please please please post lots of pictures!! A lot of angles, if you can get shots of the toe area to show toe prints! If there are flats...take pictures and blast! Any chance of socks, pantyhose, or other items of foot accessories? Thanks a million ahead of time! You are geniois! Be careful not to get caught also.
supertech

Post by supertech »

Last edited by supertech on Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

Thx i pride myself on how well this plan worked out lol. Hit the jackpot on my first try with the mom and two daughters .. Gosh This is going to be the longest wait ever!!! Ya I'm not worried about nanny cams. I had to give her a copy of my drivers license and I have a police officer I've known since I was a kid as a reference. So she's not to worried. I couldn't even sleep last night all I could think about was exploring the house next week for shoes. I did only spot one pair that was out which was some nike free runs. I can't wait!!
shoeman08

Post by shoeman08 »

here are two pics I got off fb of the nikes I saw inside the house.. that's one of the daughters. I'll update the pics with no faces soon
Last edited by shoeman08 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
supertech

Post by supertech »

Nice bro! Can you do a hamper raid as well, take pics? Please?
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

would you do heels?
niuru

Post by niuru »

Well done!! Keep going on this plan.
Waiting for pictures of hers and her shoes all blasted!!!