Aldo Toe Cleavage Pumps (Spring Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Aldo Toe Cleavage Pumps (Spring Update)

Post by Retifist »

There is a beautiful woman who has worked in my office for some years. She is about thirty and is quite striking with beautiful dark hair, a shapely slender body, and magnificent legs. Add to this that she is fashionable and generally favors strappy sandals and wedges in all but the coldest weather, and always worn on well-pedicured bare feet. On occasion she will wear pointed stiletto pumps on her bare feet and she has one black pair that reveal magnificent toe cleavage which is my major weakness when it comes to women's feet. She appeared wearing these one day last week and nearly drove me to distraction as I see her frequently and in close proximity. I have yearned to capture a photo of her feet in those pumps but the nature of the business and the office activity is such that there are always other people in the vicinity making it difficult to accomplish this discreetly.

Much to my surprise and pleasure, I noticed that the next day she was wearing those same pumps. Generally she did not wear these on successive days so it was usually just an occasional treat to see her toe cleavage on display. This was unusual for her and it made me pause and reflect on her shoe behavior; something that I take note of with the attractive women in our business. Most women change shoes when they arrive at work and many keep a collection at their desk or in their office. This has allowed me opportunities to borrow ones that I have found alluring and take them to my office in the evening or on a weekend and enjoy the pleasures that are the focus of this forum. In this particular case, I was almost certain that she brought shoes with her in the morning and took them with her at the end of the day. Imagine my surprise when I stopped by her desk to drop something off while she was at lunch and noticed that there was a pair of sandals and another pair of pumps under her desk. Could it be that she was actually leaving shoes at her desk and I hadn't noticed it for years? I couldn't wait until she left for the day. She is always the last one out of the office and I waited about ten minutes to make certain she was gone. When I went to her desk I filled with a rush of excitement as the sandals were gone and there were the pumps she had worn for the last two days.

I quickly grabbed them and returned to my office, locked the door and examined my treasure. There was still slight warmth perceptible as I brought their inner sanctum to my face. The aroma was that of sweet leather and the insoles were polished by her feet and smooth to the touch. You can see that these well-worn pumps would reveal ample toe cleavage by noticing in the left one that toe prints are partially visible and not covered by the toe box. You can imagine my excitement caressing these freshly-removed pumps.
Blk_Aldo_01.JPG
Here is another view so that the nice contour of the pump and its nicely curved heel can be enjoyed.
Blk_Aldo_02.JPG
Now to really get you as excited as I was, here are the toe prints.
Blk_Aldo_03.JPG
As I reached climax, I wished only that it could have been with her foot in the pump and my load delivered onto her toe cleavage. Nonetheless, this felt mighty good.
Blk_Aldo_04.JPG
Blk_Aldo_05.JPG
The next day I was treated to her wearing these pumps for a third consecutive day. Now they really hold special meaning and I hope they will be available for further moments of pleasure. If I am ever able to get a photograph of her feet in these pumps, I will certainly add it to this post for all to enjoy.
Last edited by Retifist on Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
creative191

Re: Aldo Toe Cleavage Pumps

Post by creative191 »

what a sexy heel. omg :twisted:
supertech

Post by supertech »

Wow, very small toe prints...size 6? Nice description btw.
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

JACKPOT!!!!! AMAZING story, please keep this going!!!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

lottery win ! :) please keep post them
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Stunning heels, that's the absolute dream!
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

Good find! Keep it up!
lolo92

Post by lolo92 »

yesssssss thank's

did you let your load like that or clean the shoes.

you can did you spread for no let trace, very exiting the next day when you see you colleague with her cul shoe
(you can find my post about colleague shoes ... )

and like you said some girl let her shoes at desk and change when she arrive :mrgreen: must just be attentive :mrgreen:
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Those are amazing heels. These type of heels are my favorite! Looks like u did a great job. Please post more if you find more of her heels.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Incredible work! Well worn office heels are the absolute best! How did they smell? And did you taste them too?