Air hostess bags

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ownedhostie

Air hostess bags

Post by Ownedhostie »

Just curious as to how you guys would feel about one of my leather crew handbags and if it has the same appeal as my shoes do to some men? I'm already selling a few of my old shoes but never thought of offering my old handbags too. Any interest?
radared1

Re: Air hostess bags

Post by radared1 »

The air hostess bags of the seventies and eighties were really great, well built and classic looks. Lets see some pictures 8)
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yes! Please show pics! Has anyone cummed them? Have u used them during sex or by yourself? That would increase the value
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

It's shoes that's my thing, not bags but I wasn't sure if my used ones would appeal?
pursecummer

Post by pursecummer »

Yes! Post pics
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

I'll need to look them out, one is more worn than the other and is a very soft leather barrel style shoulder bag. I'll try and find them tomorrow and get a picture on for you :)
vito117

Post by vito117 »

I think you are referring to the classic Coach "stewardess bag" as they are called.
Yes....they are timeless. From the 70's to now.
I've seen many gals carry those.
Usually the classy- preppy- older ladies who like those.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

This is the bag, I'm trying I find the identical one that is really well worn but I can't find it right now. Any interest?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Leatherbaglover

Post by Leatherbaglover »

Ownedhostie wrote:This is the bag, I'm trying I find the identical one that is really well worn but I can't find it right now. Any interest?
What wonderful handbag! I have fallen in love immediately with them and would be interested very much in the acquisition of this handbag. Please, send me a privat message for the details.
I would be glad very much if I could buy this handbag :D :D
Ownedhostie

Post by Ownedhostie »

I can't read this in the yellow don't, sorry ;(