sister in law stays over!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

messjess

sister in law stays over!!

Post by messjess »

sister in law is over for a couple days. didnt bring much of a collection but making the most of what she brought. will update over the next few days. the black flats i gave a few loads before i got pics as u can see the cum dried nicely!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
villageidiot33

Re: sister in law stays over!!

Post by villageidiot33 »

messjess wrote:sister in law is over for a couple days. didnt bring much of a collection but making the most of what she brought. will update over the next few days. the black flats i gave a few loads before i got pics as u can see the cum dried nicely!
I'd be licking that dirt and gunk in those first pair of flats. Love it when a girl leaves that stuff in her shoes. Get to taste her in a way that way.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh yes!!!! She have any idea? I would also be licking one and filling the other!!!!
messjess

Post by messjess »

no she has no idea but she is wearing them. they smell great i try to get them as soon as she comes home and takes them off fill them with cum and let them dry over night.
klg300

Post by klg300 »

cum on sandals
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

LOVE this! In particular I'm a big fan of those bow-toe flats. Any chance you can sneak a pic of her wearing them full of your dried cum?
blondie_69_69

Post by blondie_69_69 »

pleaseeeee do the sandals I beg
messjess

Post by messjess »

Sandals today!!! cant wait! pics soon!
messjess

Post by messjess »

come on the sandals today had so much fun they smelt amazing as i smelt and licked one and fucked and creamed the other! one more night guys what do yas wanna see!
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very nice I love doing this to my sils shoes