Re: After 10 years the first pictures ... update 10/29

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

vpiiri

Re: After 10 years the first pictures ... update 10/29

Post by vpiiri »

Finally it happened. My wife took some pictures from our shoejob session. We've been together about ten years and it just took some time to adjust her for this. Hope you like.
Last edited by vpiiri on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:04 am, edited 37 times in total.
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Re: After 10 years the first pictures

Post by Wetshoe »

Congrats!
Very sexy shoes by the way.
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

Very nice
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

what a lovely open minded lady, congrats! Please keep posting more of her feet.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

Congratulations!! I love the classic style slingback pumps, my faves. Of course she has beautiful feet too. Does she wear the shoes with cum in them?
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

puuuh, very nice, please more :wink:
pumpfien

Post by pumpfien »

Very nice, thanks!
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

When we originally met she didn't own a single pair of heels. We met through the net and in my profile there was a sentence "My dream lady has a longer hair and nails and she wears higher heels than me." The seed was planted and about year later I bought two pairs of boots for her as a Christmas present. I got the first shoejob May07 at Sir Francis Drake hotel when we visited in San Francisco. Nice suede shoes were bought couple days earlier. These are still my old time favorites. Every pair means something because 90% of them were bought during vacation trips. Currently she has ~150 pairs of heels (and yes I've done them all). These heels have traveled a lot. First picture is from vacation from Helsinki -08, second from Zurich -08 and last how they look today.
Last edited by vpiiri on Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
vpiiri

Post by vpiiri »

shrimper wrote:Congratulations!! I love the classic style slingback pumps, my faves. Of course she has beautiful feet too. Does she wear the shoes with cum in them?
No, not at least knowingly :D but sometimes I do my cleaning job little sloppy and some stains "might" be left in toe area. Like those GMLs in first pictures have some yellow stains. When I did something like this as a first time she had a work meeting next day and she same back to home saying that couple of dogs had too much sniffing interest in her shoes. She didn't like that at all so I've to be more careful how to make this work. Also her taste of shoes has gone more expensive direction so everything is full leather from sole to top which isn't bad at all to me because used leather soles feel so awesome.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Thx for sharing. Great pix. Hope to see more