Neighbor NW Heels (New Update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pipas24

Neighbor NW Heels (New Update)

Post by pipas24 »

HI!!

I am new to this forum, but i just love women heels, and yesterday I went to a party at my neighbours, and when i went to the bathroom, look what i found on the floor.

Unfortunately, I did only have time to take this pics, hopefully they make another party soon, so i could have more time with these wonderful heels.

The owner of these is a girl of 33 years old, and she is hot. I want to see her wearing these!!

Hope to upload some more pictures soon!!
la foto 4.JPG
la foto 3.JPG
la foto 2.JPG
la foto 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by pipas24 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:51 am, edited 5 times in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: Neighbour Black Leather Nine West

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I love finding shoes in the bathroom. That's teh best and Nine Wests too. I don't think I could have resisted them. They are very pretty shoes.
highheellover4

Post by highheellover4 »

i would have had to cum in them cause if there r alot of people there she would have no clue who did it oh yeah i would have left the cum in them too!
DOHDOH

Post by DOHDOH »

Try to CUM!!! My friends step mom has similar shoes, I'll try to cum in them again and take pics.
heelguy1985

Post by heelguy1985 »

Dude you should of creamed them! Creaming heels at a party is a rush like no other!! What did they smell like? And what dies the owner look like
Convolusion

Post by Convolusion »

Oh...so wonderful heels. Wish I could have the smell in my nose :wink:
pipas24

Post by pipas24 »

Yeah!! I know, I regret not doing cumming inside of them, but people were knocking the door in order to use the bathroom, So I eventually gave up, The owner of these works at a retailer store in the near mall, i suspect she uses these heels to work. She has brown hair, nice boobs. And I bet she could have more pair of nice heels on her dressroom, i will search for them soon!!

Her husband sometimes invites me to his house to watch some games, so I will find time to acomplish my homework!!

and finally the smell on these were awesome, I even took the oportunity to lick the leather of these!!

I love Nine West pointy heels, if anyone has any pictures of some, Please upload it here.

I'll have more news soon.

Stay tuned.
doper

Post by doper »

Absolutely needing a fill with cum. Very sexy heels indeed.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Hot heels. The bathroom is the perfect place for loading.
bamar

Post by bamar »

Very sexy shoes. Do them as soon as an opportunity appears!