some good news!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Robe8691

some good news!

Post by Robe8691 »

Hey guys ! Recently (in the last 6 months) my girlfriend found out about my foot fetish. After taking things slow I have finally introduced her to my shoe fetish and she has made me quite the deal. She will allow me to fuck, and cum in and on her shoes, she will wear them full of cum, i can take pictures and videos (very good camera) and will allow me to post the videos and pictures here! (always free) here is the catch.. She is in college, and our laptop broke yesterday (over heated and literally melted the motherboard) she has said if i can come up with the $ to buy a laptop off ebay, so she can use it then i can do all of this . So, being unable to work from an accident this will be hard, but i just wanted you all to know that i will be trying my hardest to do it, so that i can provide all of you some real good material including free used shoes(when she allows me to keep them ;) movies, pics and even skype shows!
Slingbackshoes

Re: some good news!

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Very good, this is a particularly sensitive issue therefore "outing" should be made very very slowly and carefully, some women do not understand it.
And how did she react? What does she think about it?
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

She said its a bit weird, but shes also heard of weirder things so shes all up for it, aslong as i get her a laptop haha
basiam18

Post by basiam18 »

Please tell me she wears Uggs ;)
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

She wears uggs, flats, flip flops, heels, sneakers, slippers all types of shoes and boots
shoebang

Post by shoebang »

shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

Well done. We will be waiting on the goods. Meantime......feel free to post pics from your mobile :wink:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

agree no pics no good news
Robe8691

Post by Robe8691 »

The pics i did have were hidden on the computer. Altho i have one pic which is bad quality, we had some friends over, and i was lying on the couch, and out of the blue i got a text from her telling me to pull my dick out under the covers, sge then came and layed at the oposite end of the couch and put her feet under the covers and asked for a foot massage, she made me rub my cock all over her feet, while everyone else was there i came all over the bottom of her feet, she left it and then slid on her flats and we all went out i will try and find the pic and upload.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

pics of old boots and sneakers!!