G/f's friends shoes Update 15/11/11

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

zool

G/f's friends shoes Update 15/11/11

Post by zool »

My gf's mate has stored her stuff at our house while she moves so i decided to take a peek n see what i could find, will be blasting on some of these next chance i get.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by zool on Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
rstroker

Re: G/f's friends shoes

Post by rstroker »

Wow nice collection! Be great to see each of those with a nice creamy filling!
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

Fill them up! And never clean it, and if you think your gf will approve get her involved
zool

Post by zool »

She don't approve at all mate it's like cheating to her, go figure lol. I get wrong for looking at womens feet and shoes when we're out like other men get it for tits and arse lol.
sandalking

Post by sandalking »

Do everything to the gladiator sandals they are hot. Do I wear your girls shoes? Would be good to see someone in them
gomezz

Post by gomezz »

oh very nice collection, pls show your cum on two flip flops, pls, very nice thanks :wink:
FlipFlopsx

Post by FlipFlopsx »

wow amazing
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

gomezz wrote:oh very nice collection, pls show your cum on two flip flops, pls, very nice thanks :wink:
I too want to see the flip flops cummed pls.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
zool

Post by zool »

Started with cumming the brown flats they were butter soft and the soles were so smooth and flexible they had been worn so much.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slipper man

Re: G/f's friends shoes Update 15/11/11

Post by slipper man »

Very good job on those brown flats! I too would done them first!! :D
Love hot wet and muddy shoes too. even clean., I even piss on women shoes already it got me hot., love to wear women shoes., and get them wet are muddy too. H a large collecante of shoes and slippers, and clogs. rick