sperrys

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rollinon24s

sperrys

Post by rollinon24s »

a
Last edited by rollinon24s on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rollinon24s

Re: sperrys

Post by rollinon24s »

Okay so my gF knows i love sperrys. She tramples me while wearing them and gives me bare shoejobs while wearing them. I will lay in the floor while she takes her left foot and rolls my dick under those soft sperrys, while the right foot rubs my face and lips. right before I cum i place her foot in my mouth and suck on the toe area on the shoe, while licking the sole. I love the way they smell and taste. right before i cum I let her know its about to blow so she presses down hard with the left foot and I blow it all over the soles and sides of the shoe. Its awesome! Here are some pics I have taken of her wearing them and my blasting them alone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rollinon24s

Post by rollinon24s »

The other day she had her feet in my lap, so i took a few quick pics.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rollinon24s

Post by rollinon24s »

I let this load dry and it really left a stain! SO i had to was them out.
cwb445

Post by cwb445 »

wow these pictures are the best things i have ever seen!!!! i too LOVE sperrys and have a whole bunch of pairs ive stolen from girlfriends and friends! can you PLEASE send me more pictures???? im in love and extremely hard!
rollinon24s

Post by rollinon24s »

Glad you like. these are all the pics that I have for now. Please post some pics of yours and tell us your stories on how you got them please!!
cwb445

Post by cwb445 »

i dont have any pictures =/ i wish i did but i ALWAYS look for some online and have never found any! but i have tons of them some brand new and some really used and i used to go to friends houses or parties and while everyone was away id just go into a room and look in the closet for a pair then run out and it put them in my car haha
rollinon24s

Post by rollinon24s »

I was at my friends house today and snapped a few candids of her wearing hers, sorry about the quality...it was my phone. I have blasted these countless times, only abotu 5 inside the shoe though.
Last edited by rollinon24s on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scotts_shoes

Post by scotts_shoes »

Sperry Top-Siders are So Freaking Awesome .... Wish I could come across a pair to Play with !
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Wow you are one luck sob! A gf that indulges your foot fetish and a wicked hot friend who has some amazing shoes! I could roll around and blast your friend's messy shoe closet all day long. Please update your other thread with more pics of her messy closet and shoes! I need to see all the heels! The red Guess ones are my favorite.