DOES IT MATTER TO YOU RIGHT OR LEFT SHOE?

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shox navina

DOES IT MATTER TO YOU RIGHT OR LEFT SHOE?

Post by shox navina »

Hi I am new here, I had a shoe fetish for a such a long time now I remember when I was 7 or 8 years old I liked to pee on my own tennis shoes, they were some blue leather and mesh adidas, (I am 29 now) and when I was 12 or 13 I used to steal for a while my cousins and friends shoes (girls only) specially tennis shoes but for some reason I always had this attraction for the right side shoe, since then I have this special feeling for the right shoe only, I will still have fun with the left ones but to me it is more arousing if I use the right one. Please post your comments to see what you all think or to see if anyone had ever thaught of it before "Which feels better left or right?" I have been a shoe lover for such a long time now specially nike shox or running shoes and wanted to find out if there is anyone out there that also has a side preference.
shoddy90

Re: DOES IT MATTER TO YOU RIGHT OR LEFT SHOE?

Post by shoddy90 »

My liking for shoes also began at an early age; certainly in pre junior years, but was probably not a full fetish until around then. I recall a particular teacher wearing white stilletto heels and one of my little classmates wearing black mary-jane shoes with small heels; probably 1 inch, both naturally becoming objects of intense desire and night-time thoughts.
I was lucky enough to have a sister whose footwear I enjoyed at every opportunity. I was able to wear them myself until my feet became too big in early senior school, which I remember was upsetting.
I recall the excitement when one day I had her shoes just after she had taken them off; brown two strap MJ with 2 and half inch heels, still warm with a just-worn smell and slight dampness. All these factors intensified the experience beyond reason. I remember my favourites later were a pair of two tone sling backs with a smaller heel and yet another time having an intense orgasm while wearing a pair of her black patent knee boots.
I do not distinctly recall a left or right preference that early on, but with some years of this fetish, the left is now firmly for ejaculation while the right is used to pleasure my wife, to eat or drink from, to pee in or any other of the many other enjoyments to be obtained. When she has accidently begun using the "wrong" shoe I can tell, even if my state of arousal is already very high as there seems something subtly uncomfortable regardless of the size (we have a selection from very very small to mine).
I hope this may be some use and is not too long.
Shod
Last edited by shoddy90 on Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

My relationship with sneakers started out the same way as most, at an early age. For me the left sneaker is the one that I physically fuck and the right sneaker is the one that I sniff, lick and kiss, so I shag the left and worship the right one. That did change once when my girl had a pair of reebok's where the white leather was really soft and supple on the left sneaker, so much that I enjoyed worshipping that one while I shagged the right one, but I don't really like to mix em up as I want to enjoy the sneaker and not any cum.
rainman1

Post by rainman1 »

my sis in laws left shoe definitely smells the best !
sneakerfreak

Post by sneakerfreak »

I use the left sneaker most of the time! It is more comfortable to me.
TrollBaby47

Post by TrollBaby47 »

I too started at a young age. Enamored with the squeaks and clicks of basketball court sneakers, the smell of rubber haunts my penis to this day... I was kicked off of my beloved basketball team after being caught ravaging my third grade class's shoes, all lovingly worn down... My left leg was amputated as a punishment by a sadistic uncle (rest his soul), I therefore value left shoes far more. Jordans were a slam dunk to me in my teenage years ;)
TrollBaby47

Post by TrollBaby47 »

I too started at a young age. Enamored with the squeaks and clicks of basketball court sneakers, the smell of rubber haunts my penis to this day... I was kicked off of my beloved basketball team after being caught ravaging my third grade class's shoes, all lovingly worn down... My left leg was amputated as a punishment by a sadistic uncle (rest his soul), I therefore value left shoes far more. Jordans were a slam dunk to me in my teenage years ;)
SHOEFUCKER49

Post by SHOEFUCKER49 »

ONLY THE LEFT ONE. IN THE SHOE, OR ON THE SHOE. BUT - NEVER THE RIGHT SHOE.

MOSTLY, BECAUSE, WHEN WHOEVER WEARS THE CUM CRUSTED-SPLATTERED SHOES (NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SHOES)

THERE IS AN OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE IN LOOKING AT BOTH SHOES. MAKES IT REALLY CLEAR THAT SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.
SHOEFUCKER49

Post by SHOEFUCKER49 »

MOSTLY, BECAUSE, WHEN WHOEVER WEARS THE CUM CRUSTED-SPLATTERED SHOES (NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF SHOES)

THERE IS AN OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE IN LOOKING AT BOTH SHOES. MAKES IT REALLY CLEAR THAT SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED.
SHOEFUCKER49

Post by SHOEFUCKER49 »