She's going to get it

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

schoolies

She's going to get it

Post by schoolies »

She teases me all the fucking time. Look at her. My chance for revenge is coming...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Flickr coming soon...
shrimper

Re: She's going to get it

Post by shrimper »

Lucky dude. She's as hot as KK!!
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Get her good!!! :D
bigstallion

Post by bigstallion »

Holy sh*t! That boots!!! My cock is huge :-) Lucky man indeed :wink:
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

make sure u cream the s%&$ out of her heels when u get the chance!
phillpotts1992

Post by phillpotts1992 »

I would fuck the shit out of that!!!! Then dump a nice huge load inside her pussy and watch her rub herr heel in it and slide it into her pussy!!
henslayer49

Post by henslayer49 »

Last edited by henslayer49 on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

They are going to cop it really hard and I've warned her that they are. She's a slut, I've had that mouth around my dick about six times already and that includes about 15 mons ago. It was pretty funny, she was sucking my dick then I pushed her off and squirted my cum in her hair. Watching the slut try clean it out was hilarious. Her legs are so fucking thick and sexy, she won't let me fuck her shoes though. I'm gonna have to do this my way.
Flickr coming soon...
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

Why won't she let you fuck those sexy leather boots? The leather looks so smooth and the heels... Oh my God, if she knows you are on here - let her know I stroked my cock for her and came for her picture. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

The little slut said she borrowed them but Ive seen them at her house more times that I can remember. She wont let me touch them which is why I'm gonna take them.

And first things first, lick the flavour out of them then shove my dick into the peep toe while I slide my tongue into the other boots peep.
Flickr coming soon...