sis in law & aunt

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

horny4boot

sis in law & aunt

Post by horny4boot »

Hi. Im spending weekend with them.Any ideas?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forever_y

Re: sis in law & aunt

Post by forever_y »

wow, I hope you get the chance to smell those hot sandals and bath them in cum...no cleaning afterwards...with sandals you get to see pretty well how their feet get sticky...any more pics of your hot relatives?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Check out my other posts. You'll love them. Gonna post more, but dissapointed by lack of replies. Sis in law is a whore and knows about my fetish n evens lends me her boots n shoes.(she is super cool) Aunt does not know. I have stolen many pairs of boots n sandals from my aunt coz she has 100's of shoes n before she notices, its too late
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
forever_y

Post by forever_y »

in the left hand corner at the bottom there's a hot cream mule..and another one in the upper corner with a pink strap...i would love to see those creamed, sorry, i'm not that much into boots. In the first pic, your aunt's sandals are way sexier than you sil's
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

The ones in the bottom left she has given me n i am fucking them as we speak. The ones at the top, my aunts, i stole, but only could steal one, coz i got disturbed n could find the other one. Will post picts wen i get back. Wat would you like to do to them n their shoes if we had them hostage?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

What do you think of these? Check out the cum....She wore these the next day with dried cum
forever_y

Post by forever_y »

i want you to fark your aunt's mules really hard, insert you cock and squeeze your balls through that pink strap, ideally you would find the second mule, cream it from top to bottom and return the pair to your aunt for her to wear on a hot summer day...pics of her wearing them would be a total treat...
any pics of yourr aunt's mules, sandals, platforms?
forever_y

Post by forever_y »

horny4boot wrote:What do you think of these? Check out the cum....She wore these the next day with dried cum
wow, lovely black sandal, the silver insole makes it so delicious..., did she notice anything funny after being cream?
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

These that i have shown r my sis in law. I will still take pict of my slutty aunt. Will try my best.
horny4boot

Post by horny4boot »

Yes, my sis in law did, n told me to clean shoes after using them. She knows n that makes me hard all the time