garage sale find

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slingbackluver

garage sale find

Post by slingbackluver »

i went to this garage sale and this girl was selling sexy heels so i ask iff i could send pics to my gf so she can choose
and she pose for me and i bough 2 pairs whit the $ i had on me hope you like it i did

http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n108 ... ge%20sale/
shrimper

Re: garage sale find

Post by shrimper »

It would have been better if you had blanked out the face. I'm just saying.
Shoe Cream

Post by Shoe Cream »

Shrimper LMFAO !
slingbackluver

Post by slingbackluver »

i dont know how to do that, anyway im not into taste or smell for me it all about the atraction to the person so seing the face that make it hot beside i problably never see her again i wouldnt post pics off friend and familly but she neither
shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

Very nice job!
That is a brilliant idea....asking to take pics for your gf and having her pose in them. Glad it worked out for you.
Did she hesitate or was she OK doing that right away? Also, did she know you took pics of her face?
slingbackluver

Post by slingbackluver »

i ask if i could take pic off the shoe acctually a friend off her who was there sugested that she wear the heels so it dint come from me and i was happy to do so i just waited for my fake reply then say my g fwant thoses pair
like i say she dont know nothing about me execpt that i bought some heels i was like 45 mins away from my place

i went to another sale inside an apartement the girl agreed to pose for me whit silver wedge pics are blurry
then i film her trying high heels boots the vid kinda dark got her face in the end off it bought the wedge but not the boot
like i said my fetish is the more im atracted to the girl the more her shoe are hot
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

slingbackluver wrote:i ask if i could take pic off the shoe acctually a friend off her who was there sugested that she wear the heels so it dint come from me and i was happy to do so i just waited for my fake reply then say my g fwant thoses pair
like i say she dont know nothing about me execpt that i bought some heels i was like 45 mins away from my place

i went to another sale inside an apartement the girl agreed to pose for me whit silver wedge pics are blurry
then i film her trying high heels boots the vid kinda dark got her face in the end off it bought the wedge but not the boot
like i said my fetish is the more im atracted to the girl the more her shoe are hot
I agree with you about the attraction. Its the same for me. A lot of other forums insist on not showing faces on candid shots though.
gnasm

Post by gnasm »

shrimper wrote: I agree with you about the attraction. Its the same for me. A lot of other forums insist on not showing faces on candid shots though.
Fuck that. It's so much better when you can see the whole person. And I kinda liked it that this particular woman didn't seem completely comfortable having her taken.
Tx_heel_lvr

Post by Tx_heel_lvr »

Excellent post :D
Sexy Heels $$$....Lovely Ladies Unforgetable....Lovely Ladies FckN in Sexy Heels Priceless!!
dicklipschitz

Post by dicklipschitz »

I like this post from top to bottom. Great shoes ... great idea about taking pictures for your girlfriend ... great idea the friend had about having her model them for you. And the seller is quite attractive as well.

I'll echo the earlier sentiments ... I love to j/o with worn heels and sandals, but I need to know the owner before I can get excited about them. A random pair of shoes wouldn't do anything for me, but a coworker, neighbor or friend's wife? Hell, yes! That's why I liked seeing the seller's face. Even if I don't know anything about her, there's enough there to concoct a fantasy that's rooted in reality.

Cheers,
DL