My Candid Cam Post's

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Al_Funt

My Candid Cam Post's

Post by Al_Funt »

I have always wanted to do something with all the pictures I take during my day! Will post as I capture things I think that are worthy. I don'y think I will be writing much as the candid shots speak for themselves! I will Tag the pics with important info like if she is hot or if it was something you should know.Thanks,
Al_Funt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Al_Funt on Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
flimsy

Re: My First Candid Cam Post

Post by flimsy »

Shine bright like a diamond.
Last edited by flimsy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Standing in line at the store,
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
arnie

Post by arnie »

Hi, welcome to the forum AL, nice candids, ready to travel down that road myself once i get a decent camera small enough to conceal yet give out high quality shots.
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

At the bar
Al_Funt

Re: My Candid Cam Post's

Post by Al_Funt »

Tall glass of water!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Babe in dentist office
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

At the food court
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Inet cafe hottie!
Al_Funt

Post by Al_Funt »

Hottie at the mall, would love to slide down that right foot!