Nearly caught... but worth it !

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Nearly caught... but worth it !

Post by pumpscummer »

It was few days ago...

So I always dreamt about fucking this pair off my g/f heels, but we still leave separately.. so it's hard to get her shoes. I take photo of them in past when I got occasion.. :

This day I help her with really big shoping... and after she and her sister (she was with us too) feel very tried and decided to go sleep. I would like to take a nap also .. but her heels were just lieing in front of bathroom where her shoe shelf is, and making my mind crazy... I waited and helped :) her to sleep and I quietly excuse, I need to bathroom ...

I didn't now how much time I have.. I grabbed right pump and close bath doors... my hands was shaking.. with no understanding I started to smell and lick the inside toe area.. My dick was so hard... I couldn't wait no longer... Inserting my dick into the toe and balls in the heelcup area was amazing...! I started to fuck her shoe, after few moves, I exploded my load into her shoe..

I removed this poor pump from my dick and looked what I have done..."holy s**t" how do I suspose to clean that now.. I nervously started do clean my cum with paper towels.. AND IN THIS MOMENT

"knock knock" my g/f voice wants to enter the bathroom... I didn't know what to do, I hide pump under my shirt ... "ok I have no choice at all- I thought" I opened the door but luckily she was sleepy that except kiss me she didn't noticed anything

I imidiately put her shoe on the place... It's was still able to see rest of my cum but...not too much.. It was few days ago so I think I'm "save" now :P
Imroter

Post by Imroter »

Why not let her in on your fetish? :)
goldcat

Post by goldcat »

how would you even start to explain our fetish with our other half.
I've been keeping this to myself for years, but I had a gf, an art student type that used to wear docs, fishnets, and tarten mini, when I used to go down on her I used to rub myself off on her boots, she loved the way I could lick her out for such a long time, little did she know I was humping her docs!!
in2shoes

telling ya other half

Post by in2shoes »

There are many ways to tell your other half of a fetish (have had to do it many times and is definately worth the worry.............)
One way is to be straightforward and when she is wearing your fave pair tell her how you have always thought those shoes make her look so sexy.
Depending on her reaction you can either carry on to say that in fact she makes the shoes look sexy (ALWAYS nake the focus HER!!!!! not the shoes)
or leave it there and another time say "you know I cant get the image out of my head how those shoes made you look how strange is that".and you can then gradually build on it ..........

just one way to approach it .........
I learned that shoes are such an important part of my life ( like ALL of it ) that I really dont particularly want girl that doesn't want me "warts n all"

have you guys read the little essay I posted elsewhere on this forum? its a girls view of my shoe fetish............
The more worn the better
strappystilettos8

sharing fetish

Post by strappystilettos8 »

My boyfriend was very open about his fetish for high heels. In fact, I have since been trying to learn more about how I can be more a part of his fetish. Although he told me about it, he seems to like to keep it more to himself than share his experiences with me. I came across this forum to try to get ideas on how to get him to share his fetish with me. Do some guys just like to keep their fetish experiences to themselves? Are most too shy to invite their girlfriends to be a part of it? I'd like him to share...but only if he wants to. Any suggestions on how to go about finding out if he would like to include me without overstepping? Thanks.
in2shoes

my two peneth

Post by in2shoes »

you raise some good points.........It does seem a lot of "us" keep lots to our selves........heres just a couple suggestions why. (just suggestions !)

1 Fear of having it thrown back in our faces, ridiculed or worse........ funny how when love is strong the last thing that our partners would do is to use our passion against us BUT if times change WOW have we handed them the perfect tool to destroy us !

2 I think that many of us could have very specific very complicated ideas of what exactly does it for us.....a basic example might be two pairs of shoes seemingly identical.yet one is sexy and leaves our pulse racing and other could leave us cold we don't know why so how do you convey that to a partner?.....sometimes too its often the case where fantasies are actually physically unobtainable...also all clear in our head but impossible to describe..like a dream making sense right untill you try to tell it.
The more worn the better
strappystilettos8

enlightening

Post by strappystilettos8 »

You raise some very good suggestions as well...

1) This makes total sense. I imagine this is a very personal topic that for some has been one met with disgust or worse in the past. So, keeping it as secretive as possible and deciding to reveal it only to the point where you don't feel vulnerable is only natural.

2) It also makes sense that you cannot really describe something that you don't have a tangible way of explaining. Desires I guess just work in that way.

So, do you think that most shoe fetish people would prefer to keep their fetishes separate from their sexual relationships with their partners? Or would you imagine that most would be open to their partners initiating perhaps the introduction of shoes into their sexual play together?
in2shoes

Post by in2shoes »

I would think everyone of us would love shoes to be integrated to our everyday lives ... not just sex lives...(I guess I am fortunate there as they are in our lives but even then she does "just miss it" at times)
The ideal situation would be for the partner to somehow "know" what does it for him.....(yeah another impossibility.......but it could be fun finding out...)
I guess the ultimate would be for the partner to have her very own shoe fetish *S*.....

As you might imagine I have spent long hours contemplating this subject and all I can really confirm is for every question answered two more are raised !.........

The one thing I don't want to know is how it started (though I do have an idea) and why I have it...cos if I understood the reasons I might be "cured" LOL and I don't want that !!!!!!!
The more worn the better
ShoeFreek

Post by ShoeFreek »

people who are scared about a fetish are just stupid you all act asif your gf or wife will break up over it...its only fun and kinky not like you have cheated on your partner geez i told my gf within the first month off the relationship now we have been together 1 yr 5month for the first 4 month she didnt like her feel but i mad them feel speciial by messaging them and buying her heels etc now she loves using her feet and shoes :)
I love footjobs,toejobs, shoejobs and anything kinky
luscious

Post by luscious »

first of all....your boyfriend is a very lucky guy to have a girl who cares that much about his sexual desires and fetishes.
my girlfriend unfortunately doesn't about sex in general that much and also not about fetishes.
the ideal thing for me would be that my gf would start loving to have sex more often and start beeing interested in my fetish. i would love to tell her more about that and it would be the greatest to introduce her into my world. i think sharing a fetish or a sexual interest would make our relationship even stronger and i think i would also not need to keep my fetish on my own or live it secretly.
at the moment for me it's very hard and almost impossible to tell her about my fantasies as i know she wouldn't understand at all and think i'm a kind of freak.