from the archive: coworkers business pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoogoo

from the archive: coworkers business pumps

Post by shoogoo »

sexy manager on her feet all day, every day in these sexy well worn business pumps.

smooth, soft leather.

very, very stinky.

MadAboutShoes

Post by MadAboutShoes »

I must have missed this before. Please tell us the story behind the pics. How did you get ahold of them. Did you see her wearing them after? Where did you end up doing them? Stuff like that...

Thanks for posting
MadAboutShoes
High Heels from North Shi

Re: from the archive: coworkers business pumps

Post by High Heels from North Shi »

shoogoo wrote:Image

sexy manager on her feet all day, every day in these sexy well worn business pumps.

smooth, soft leather.

very, very stinky.

LOVELEY WOMAN VERY PRITY WOOOOW SHAME ABOUT THE SHOES
shoogoo

Post by shoogoo »

here is some more information.

several years ago i worked in a small store for a few months where she was the owner. she would leave the shoes there at night because she often changed into sneakers to go to the gym after work.
depending on my shift, i was sometimes alone with these sexy shoes and that is when i filled them with cum.

these photos were taken several years ago when digital cameras were not common, so i had to borrow a camera to take these shots.

the scent was very, very strong and you could get a good whiff of it even when you stood next to her and she moved her feet around. she never wore any type of stockings with them. it was a musky, raunchy stink that was soooo intoxicating.

i creamed these little shoes at least a dozen times and i once saw her take her shoe off and wipe the inside with a tissue after a particularly heavy load the night before. i guess the heat from her foot lubricated my dried cum into a slimy mess. she wore them for more than 8 hours that day. incredible.

before i left that job, she threw the shoes out. i almost cried with disappointment.

i have a couple more photos of them:

italianboots

Post by italianboots »

fantastic...pleeease share more stories with us all.....everyone else as well!!!!
thanks so much!
ultraz

Post by ultraz »

did you see her throw them out or just knew that she did?
shoogoo

Post by shoogoo »

ultraz:

i was off for a few days and when i returned, the stinky pumps were not in the usual place under her desk. they were gone. i saw her wearing a new pair of black shoes that day. i discreetly searched the trash cans and found nothing.

a couple of days later, i heard her talking to one of her female employees about her new shoes and how she had to throw out her old ones because they were "worn out" and she had to "get rid of them".

i'm afraid that's the end of the story.
shrimper

Post by shrimper »

So now you have a new challenge.