Come on you lurkers - Register

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Susan

Come on you lurkers - Register

Post by Susan »

I've been one, and probably a large proportion of the registered users here have been at some point. There are a large number of views but seemingly no takers and that cannot be right. If you are interested in my shoes please drop me a line via susan_shoes_goodings@yahoo.co.uk please don't PM me via the the forum as I am having difficulty getting replies out. E-mail or messenger are your best bets. (Yahoo ID is susan_shoes_goodings) Have a great evening. Love Sue

PS: Why not register and add some much needed input to the forums. What have you got to lose? You have visited the site so you obviously have an interest. Go on knock yourself out, register and enjoy............
Arcese

Post by Arcese »

Susan

Post by Susan »

Arcese wrote:Registered :D

Well done and welcome.
J_B

Post by J_B »

Ok, Ok, I registered....
lilbigurl_inheels

Re: Come on you lurkers - Register

Post by lilbigurl_inheels »

i have you on my list for awhile now susan
roli

Post by roli »

Susan!

Maybe the reason that no "takers" appears is that other people made the same experiance with you as I did:
You promise to send shoes and never do it. Then you don't reply to any messages.

You are quite for many month. Then you appear and it seems you have fun to tickle those guys here. Then you let us down and disappear for many month again before the game begins again.

roli
Susan

Post by Susan »

roli wrote:Susan!

Maybe the reason that no "takers" appears is that other people made the same experiance with you as I did:
You promise to send shoes and never do it. Then you don't reply to any messages.

You are quite for many month. Then you appear and it seems you have fun to tickle those guys here. Then you let us down and disappear for many month again before the game begins again.

roli

Responses are generally slow here to anyone not just me. I am communicating with those that have expressed an interest via e-mail and not via these pages and maybe that is why it seems nothing is happening. It will then be up to the recipient do do what they want with the shoes. Post here or not.
chunky heeled shoe lover

Post by chunky heeled shoe lover »

i have sent you an email babe..xx
Thys

Post by Thys »

Keeping the thead alive! And you've got mail.

#bump#
:D
Arcese

Post by Arcese »

Sent you an e Mail!