Air Hostess Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

frank

Air Hostess Heels

Post by frank »

Hi all,

my neighbor is a flight attendant, last night when she came home, she left her worn heels in front of her door. I took the chance - see the result. The shoes are really worn already and they have a great smell. She must worn them already a couple of times around the world.

Have fun - I had :-)

shoemanuk2000

Post by shoemanuk2000 »

Did you leave any cum in them?
sissy slave

Wow...

Post by sissy slave »

Wow...
Last edited by sissy slave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com
newman

Post by newman »

My fantasy is to smell a stewardess' shoes. The smell would be so awesome.
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

nice score! load 'em up again and again!!!
sissy slave

Wow...

Post by sissy slave »

Wow...
Last edited by sissy slave on Mon Aug 27, 2007 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comments from: sissyslave@kissherheels.com
Permission from: WickedWife@kissherheels.com

The Wicked Wife of the Woods
www.KissHerHeels.com
pumpfanatic

Post by pumpfanatic »

nice score! load 'em up again and again!!!
newman

Re: Offer a foot massage!

Post by newman »

sissy slave wrote:I have had countless moments where a slow and calculated sniff of their heels occurs while putting their shoes back on...not to mention countless free drinks!

I take many repeat flights each month and the flight attendants that have already given in and have gained a comfort level with me seem to look forward to these massages. Often they sit down immediately after the in-flight service and hand me their heels with a leg extended. What a turn on!!!

What a great story!

Do they see you sniffing their shoes? What do they think of the fetish? Them handing their heels to you is so sexy.
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

wow! what a shot u have there! i absolutely love air hostess shoes and love to see ppl cumming in them! argh! perfect fantasy for me! argh! so jealous! oh, btw, what airline does she work for? just wondering... lol!

nice shoes man! i'd love to see more pics and videos from these air hostess shoes! thanks soooo much!
slingblade

Re: Offer a foot massage!

Post by slingblade »

sissy slave wrote:I have been traveling for business for the past 15 years. I always try to sit in the very back of the plane regardless of my VIP status that allows me a first class upgrade option. I sit in the back of the plane to be near the flight attendants! Often the back rows are mostly empty and a lot of flight attendants place their personal stuff in the back row overheads. So, they are in the back of the plane a lot of the flight and you get more personal time to chat. Also, you are privy to their conversations which provides opprotunity to join into their discussions.

I have had tremendous success in offering them foot massages during many flights. I make a comment about how tired their feet must get and drag into the conversation their travel schedule. I also try to toss in a few compliments about their heels or shoes. It is a delicate balance not to offend them or creep them out! Once a dialogue has been established...it is fairly easy to have them sit beside you after the drinks have been served and put away. Then...a subtle offering regarding a foot massage seems to work very well!!!

I often place their heels in my lap one at a time and provide a wonderful and relaxing massage. I lift up the armrest between the seats to enhance their comfort. I have even sat in the floor between the tight seats to provide my foot massages. I have had several of these encounters turn into heated conversations that often result in revealing my true fetish. Most of these interactions have resulted in a wonderful experience for both me and the flight attendants. I have had countless moments where a slow and calculated sniff of their heels occurs while putting their shoes back on...not to mention countless free drinks!

I take many repeat flights each month and the flight attendants that have already given in and have gained a comfort level with me seem to look forward to these massages. Often they sit down immediately after the in-flight service and hand me their heels with a leg extended. What a turn on!!!

Regards,
sissy slave

Wow that's a GREAT story! My new job this year entails that I'm flying somewhere in the country almost every weekend. I think I just might try my luck at this approach since I have seen many a beautiful flight attendent ("met" a couple too!).