If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

weitzman2

If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by weitzman2 »

A tough question I know but my top 3 would probably be:

Natalie Morales (NBC reporter)

Stephanie Ruhle (Financial reporter)

Jadiann Thompson (a local smokeshow news anchor in my area)

There's countless others but in my Junior High/High School days it would have been Katie Couric and Ann Curry.
sexishoe2000

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by sexishoe2000 »

ALL THESE LOUBOUTINS AWAITING A REALLY GOOD FUCKING...MMMMMM...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Everybody's favorite Spice Gurl...Victoria Beckham! OR Kim Kardashian! Those two shoe collections are outta this fucking world, judging by the pics i've seen!! I would probably have one of their pumps somehow stuck up my ass before all was said and done!! Not one pair of either of them would be free of my DNA! I would wet them thoroughly!!
ilovepursesandpumps

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm ALL THESE LOUBOUTINS AWAITING A REALLY GOOD FUCKING...MMMMMM...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I would drown them in cum!! I would pass out from over exposure to the scent of leather and foot odor, with a pump stuck over my face resembling an oxygen mask.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

What is the backstory behind all those beautiful heels piled up in a filthy bathroom? Great pics!!
hop3l355

Post by hop3l355 »

Blake Lively, without a doubt
ilovepursesandpumps

shoeexplorer wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm
ilovepursesandpumps wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm Everybody's favorite Spice Gurl...Victoria Beckham! OR Kim Kardashian! Those two shoe collections are outta this fucking world, judging by the pics i've seen!! I would probably have one of their pumps somehow stuck up my ass before all was said and done!! Not one pair of either of them would be free of my DNA! I would wet them thoroughly!!
Problem is with celebs like that, they probably wear each pair once and never again. Whereas the lesser celebs, have more worn shoes.
I agree! The female celebs known for their shoe pics get requests to model shoes, most likely. They probably have over 100 pair of shoes.
The ones who are not very well known may have 40-50-60 pair of shoes.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

For me it’s got to be Nicola Sturgeon. As far as I’m concerned she should be the first minister for shag-able shoes, not first minister for Scotland!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about the former president of the Phillipines, Helga Marcos
Shoe_boy18

Post by Shoe_boy18 »

I’d like to fuck Louise Minchin’s shoes, she’s a presenter on BBC breakfast and seeing her shoes in the morning really gets me turned on.