Cumming boots!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slinkyheels

Re: Cumming boots!

Post by Slinkyheels »

shoefreak wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:02 pm sexy boots. Love the lace ones! I hope you loaded them up nice.
I did give the lacy booties a good spunking and in a rush of guilt I forgot to take a picture. Since then I’ve lost any feeling of guilt and I’m embracing my shoe/boot fetish. Hope you like these nude, thigh length boots that I shagged this morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RidingBootsCB

Post by RidingBootsCB »

I love those white ankle boots on page 1 with the zip up the back, beautiful boots!
converselover110

Post by converselover110 »

Love all of these boots! Nice to see they got a well earned load on them!
paulojean

Post by paulojean »

Bravo à toi... J'espère que tu va les remplir à l'intérieur aussi
shawn666

Post by shawn666 »

damn, hot!
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I love these white boots that you've fucked. You could show them complete to see them in all their extension.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

gagamon88 wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 12:44 pm wow.... great boots
These lattice, cut-away booties were lovely to shag. To protect the suede I made sure I spunked over the soles rather than the uppers! That makes the clean-up an easier prospeer! A very horny session; such sexy boots!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Here’s another pair of lattice booties I recently shagged. A most enjoyable spunking as you can imagine!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

These velvet thigh length boots got a good shagging this afternoon. Such a lovely fabric to cum over!
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Slinkyheels wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 pm These velvet thigh length boots got a good shagging this afternoon. Such a lovely fabric to cum over!
Wow, they must give some great dry stains on it.