my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Qwas1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by Qwas1 »

Ok so just a suggestion but those mules no nylons painted toes. You slide in between the sole and mule while she pushes back n forth cumming on the other one..
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

I love those high heel mules, they're so sexy, probably the sexiest shoes around. Awesome pictures too, but I'd love to see cum over the toes if at all possible.... πŸ˜‰
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very nice pics in the last set! She has really talented feet.
snapcase

Post by snapcase »

The lΓ¦st set made my Day, very hot πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘thx
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

When she uses her mules on you again, draw inspiration from this.

Thank me later.

https://www.youjizz.com/videos/sexy-sho ... 07796.html
Flickr coming soon...
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Try and get more pics of those thigh high patent boots, hopefully ones that are just candid like no cock that would be hot, so would if you got some upskirt pics or leather/ leggings ass pics man, thanks
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Qwas1 wrote: ↑Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:28 pm Ok so just a suggestion but those mules no nylons painted toes. You slide in between the sole and mule while she pushes back n forth cumming on the other one..
I'll add that to the to-do list. It really depends on what she wants... She's the boss.
loswabs wrote: ↑Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:44 pm I love those high heel mules, they're so sexy, probably the sexiest shoes around. Awesome pictures too, but I'd love to see cum over the toes if at all possible.... πŸ˜‰
Me too! When's a good occasion to wear those outdoors? Can't be the middle of the day can it?
sandalfan1 wrote: ↑Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:55 pm Very nice pics in the last set! She has really talented feet.
Thanks. She does! She told me when she first discovered my fetish that she plays with her feet a lot even when she was a kid!
snapcase wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:20 pm The lΓ¦st set made my Day, very hot πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘thx
No problem! Just sharing what I can!
schoolies wrote: ↑Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm When she uses her mules on you again, draw inspiration from this.

Thank me later.
Easier said than done! Depends on the mood and where I can rest my cock!
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: ↑Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:59 am Try and get more pics of those thigh high patent boots, hopefully ones that are just candid like no cock that would be hot, so would if you got some upskirt pics or leather/ leggings ass pics man, thanks
Take a look below... Not exactly the greatest news though...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
So about the not so great news... Going through a rough patch right now... Here some pics of modeling...

Been talking with slingblade... Just letting everyone else know that the black flats you see are the last set of pics that you are going to get because we shipped the flats to someone else who could use them.

On another note... I know this is generally a male forum but... Does anyone know what the solution is ... When it comes to her feet slipping forward because of sweaty feet? Mainly talking about open toe shoes because that's where the slip happens the most... Even the pic that I'm sharing with you ... About fifteen minutes later, she had to go back to the car to change because she was saying her foot kept slipping forward cause it was getting sweaty...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

That is so fricking hot man, any ass pictures?
Maybe some wetlook leggings?
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

schleg1 wrote: ↑Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:18 pm Take a look below... Not exactly the greatest news though...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
So about the not so great news... Going through a rough patch right now... Here some pics of modeling...

Been talking with slingblade... Just letting everyone else know that the black flats you see are the last set of pics that you are going to get because we shipped the flats to someone else who could use them.

On another note... I know this is generally a male forum but... Does anyone know what the solution is ... When it comes to her feet slipping forward because of sweaty feet? Mainly talking about open toe shoes because that's where the slip happens the most... Even the pic that I'm sharing with you ... About fifteen minutes later, she had to go back to the car to change because she was saying her foot kept slipping forward cause it was getting sweaty...

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg
You can get non-slip gel pads to stick on the bottom part of the insole basically right under the lone strap at the front which will be hidden when her perfect feet are in the heels and that will prevent slippage. Any drug store will carry them and can find them at a number of other retailers too. They would likely taste pretty good when she needs to replace them as well. :wink:
ashata-2pcs-new-useful-gel-non-slip-forefoot-elastic-silicone-high-heel-shoe-insoles-cushion-forefoot-cushion-forefoot-pad.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: ↑Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:37 am That is so fricking hot man, any ass pictures?
Maybe some wetlook leggings?
She's not comfortable with sharing her body pics yet. And because she's working out, the bad thing about wetlook leggings are that they only stretch not tighten. And with the weather getting warmer, going to be less and less likely to go look for a pair.
slingblade wrote: ↑Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:08 pm
You can get non-slip gel pads to stick on the bottom part of the insole basically right under the lone strap at the front which will be hidden when her perfect feet are in the heels and that will prevent slippage. Any drug store will carry them and can find them at a number of other retailers too. They would likely taste pretty good when she needs to replace them as well. :wink:

Ok She read the post and she's going to give those soles a try. Probably going to need a few pairs?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

So... We're fine. She's in apology mode. But unfortunately this hotel has slow internet so if i'm editing several times and you're actively on... Apologies... One was morning, the other was night... And I'd like to thank an annoymous donor on this forum who purchased these flats for her.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg