my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

olallacd wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:05 am Hot shiny ballerinas Flat, overall trampling And stepping cum!!!!!!
Thanks! I have been eyeing those for a while but since they weren't "nice', I never bought them.
slingblade wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:00 am She is an artist with those perfect feet! Can't wait to see those black and nude flats being blasted again too!
Those nude flats are hard to wear because the back looks so ugly.
crush wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:30 am hot again but we need more boots.ty
I'll keep you in mind in my next post.
sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:47 am Nice pic set with the new flats. Does she wear nylons while breaking them in cleaning the house? I'll be they will start to smell wonderful! Here's an idea. How about you get a pair of these:

They are super thin soled so you will be able to feel her toes every time she squishes your cock. I got my wife a pair and they feel incredible. They are flats but feel like slippers. They have an absorbent insole so they soak up cum really well!
I'll take a look at it. You don't have pics to share since you got those?
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:15 am If you can't try and get some pictures of her thighs in some leggings and those patent talk boots just stand alone like laying on the floor
Alright. But no guarantees.
crush wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 am when you put your ball in cockbox
she have more movement
you Pleasure cum out.
IDK if I can take the pain. And what if they swell and I can't get it out? xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is for slingblade as he has been messaging me about Steve Madden flats. Unfortunately, they don't sell patent black or nude flats anymore. If anyone has any referrals of where to go.. Let me know so slingblade can have these...

So because of slingblade she decided to give me a HJ and have me cum in her flats... So it kind of looked like this... And we couldn't get good pics of her modelling at the hotel
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
So we got better pics at the community center. But by that time, it all dried up.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Fast forward to the next day and we were home...
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
She took these pics when she went out with them.
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
whatwhat

Post by whatwhat »

schleg1 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:07 pm
crush wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:19 am when you put your ball in cockbox
she have more movement
you Pleasure cum out.
IDK if I can take the pain. And what if they swell and I can't get it out? xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not worried about that :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wow that's so hot. I really love the fact that she is wearing them out in public now it makes it a hundred times hotter. You shot a huge load to you can see how far you shot. Love the way she works it and her feet and shoes are so sexy. Good job for you giving them nice loads also
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Wow that's so hot. I really love the fact that she is wearing them out in public now it makes it a hundred times hotter. You shot a huge load to you can see how far you shot. Love the way she works it and her feet and shoes are so sexy. Good job for you giving them nice loads also
crush

Post by crush »

you Promise upload video
where is it?
labtec

Post by labtec »

Great thread!
You're so lucky :P
Thanks for sharing your shoe adventures with us! :D
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Incredible! This is over the top hot! She is masterful with those sexy toes.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:17 am Wow that's so hot. I really love the fact that she is wearing them out in public now it makes it a hundred times hotter. You shot a huge load to you can see how far you shot. Love the way she works it and her feet and shoes are so sexy. Good job for you giving them nice loads also
Thanks! I went back to the very first page couple weeks ago just to see how much we've grown and wow.
crush wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:50 am you Promise upload video
where is it?
Sorry. In the nicest way possible, beggars can't be choosers.
labtec wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:25 am Great thread!
You're so lucky :P
Thanks for sharing your shoe adventures with us! :D
Thank you. I feel lucky as well!
slingblade wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:35 pm Incredible! This is over the top hot! She is masterful with those sexy toes.
She's a natural. That's how we met was when she "accidentally" was nudging my leg as she was sitting legs crossed across the table from me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just an update... For my boot fans... These are probably going to be the last set you'll see for a while from this pair since the weather is getting warmer. She does complain that these boots make her legs and feet sweaty if she wears it indoors for too long.

She wasn't in a good mood consecutive days... Sorry to be a little sexist here but... You know when women get mad at things because they want it done a certain way... And you do it but in your own way and they get upset at the process even though the end goal is the same? Just a little rant of the day... IDK if that helps give you an snippet of what happened... But she insisted on wearing those boots because of the hidden wedge heel which... Hurts quite a bit when she steps on it with all her weight.

Day 1
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

Day 2
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
Thanks for your comments. You are the people keeping this thread alive.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

Boot lovers unite. These are always going to be hot boots...
These black boots are really hot!
WetHeels
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

WetHeels wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:18 pm

Boot lovers unite. These are always going to be hot boots...
These black boots are really hot!
Guess we have good taste then! :P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that the weather is getting warmer... Might as well start wearing these outdoors!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg