Tights and spikes!

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Mrs.HB

Tights and spikes!

Post by Mrs.HB »

Just out and about with some friends and thought I would give a little show to any shoe lover that might be around
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hot Blond, Mature Lady, Lover of Shoes and HeelBones Wife
Redfusion858

Re: Tights and spikes!

Post by Redfusion858 »

If I saw you in public I would not be able to stop staring. That is pure sexiness
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

These heels really get me up on my toes and I must admit that I have a little trouble walking in them. So when I wear them out I have to take my time and move slowly, stopping every so often to model them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lover88

Post by lover88 »

holy.. im always happy about your updates.. this is amazing.. i hope heelbone is helping you to make these heels a bit more white if you know what i mean :twisted:
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:47 am holy.. im always happy about your updates.. this is amazing.. i hope heelbone is helping you to make these heels a bit more white if you know what i mean :twisted:
What do you mean?
lover88

Post by lover88 »

i mean if he cum on your shoes it makes them white haha
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

lover88 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:19 pm i mean if he cum on your shoes it makes them white haha
Oh, you want cum on my sexy strappy sandals? Hmmmm......guess if some stranger is going to cum in my heels I better give him some options.....lets see what do you think about this pose?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot shoes in love the tights. The only thing that would have been honored as if he shot his load in them first and then you wore them out and took pictures in the, filled shoes out with a friends
lover88

Post by lover88 »

:P so tasty its a pleasure to see those pictures :P
feetinheelsaddict.
Mrs.HB

Post by Mrs.HB »

Just love to hear that you guys like these sexy little heels....