My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

WetHeels

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by WetHeels »

Dear Miss Sara,

Delightful charming pictures once again, it is pure pleasure for many of us that you decided to continue posting your pictures of you and your footwear. thank you <3
WetHeels
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Oh wow Miss Sara! Were thosw white heels for me :wink:

They look nicely worn now, could we get a look at the inside of those beauties? :D

An amazing set... those boots look really hot on that perfectly shape body... only in my dreams :wink:
kioooooo

Post by kioooooo »

I love you
shoxlover

Post by shoxlover »

Miss Sara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:38 am Hi guys :) First sorry that my update comes today and not yesterday or Tuesday as I previously planned :roll: But I think it's better late than never :wink: :D Thanks for your comments :D I am sorry I did not had the time to
write a reply, but I will write a reply in the future again :)
Today I wear my tan wedge boots and white stiletto pumps.
I think this tan boots is not very sexy, but still in the morning I got the attention they had before I switched white pumps. Those boots heels sounds pretty loud and it awakens my colleagues' attention :)
But even more attention was get my white stiletto heels :D
I may not feel yet completely enjoyable to take pictures,
but hope you like :)
oh Miss Sara those brown boots are so lovely. I would love to get my mouth on them.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Dear Ms Sara,
absolutly lovely and adoreable pictures and high heels again. I love the pumps and like the boots. But on you almost every shoe will look irresistable. Much love, hugs from Frankfurt
strakka

Post by strakka »

strakka

Post by strakka »

homeboy0312

Post by homeboy0312 »

Great pictures as always. Especially the boots. Hoping we'll see some more ankle boots pics now that we're in the spring. Hopefully some of the with your feet in the pedals of your car aswell. Preferably pressing the gas pedal to the floor. 😎
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Hi Sara

Love those white pumps!! very sexy! (as always!)
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:03 am Oh my god Sara absolutely amazing again
I love both shoes and the sexy feet inside, they would call my attention for sure as well :-)

Think I couldnt anything else than staring on your shoes :-)

So nice you are back again, you was missed very much for sure :-)
Thank you :D It's nice to hear that you enjoy even though I don't wear pantyhose :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:44 am I love the boots, very rugged and they conjure images of a hot and steamy session in a log cabin away from the world.
And those white stilettos... I love white because they show up dirt and scuffs, very sexy indeed.
Thank you :D I love those tan boots even they are quite well worn and old :roll: :) White is very sensitive color, I bought a cleanser that cleans white leather, but still hard to keep those white shoes "white". But with a steam session log cabin... I'm not sure what it could be :roll: :D :D
schoolies wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:32 pm I miss your black flats, do you think you can do something with them soon :lol:
Thank you :D I don't know :)
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:04 pm May we see the 4th picture of the black boots without the watermark It blocks a lot of the leather, and can we see some wetlook leggings like that picture and boots
Sorry but no. I'm not going to put pictures without watermarks.
WetHeels wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:02 pm Dear Miss Sara,

Delightful charming pictures once again, it is pure pleasure for many of us that you decided to continue posting your pictures of you and your footwear. thank you <3
Thank you and you're welcome :D It's nice to hear that you like this and that you want me to continue :) <3
jpierre777 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:35 am Oh wow Miss Sara! Were thosw white heels for me :wink:

They look nicely worn now, could we get a look at the inside of those beauties? :D

An amazing set... those boots look really hot on that perfectly shape body... only in my dreams :wink:
Thank you :D This was for all my white stiletto heels lovers :) Maybe Someday inside pics :) Yeah those boots is hot ... at least inside them my feet feel like it :D :D
kioooooo wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:21 pmI love you
Thank you :D
shoxlover wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:01 pm
Miss Sara wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:38 am Hi guys :) First sorry that my update comes today and not yesterday or Tuesday as I previously planned :roll: But I think it's better late than never :wink: :D Thanks for your comments :D I am sorry I did not had the time to
write a reply, but I will write a reply in the future again :)
Today I wear my tan wedge boots and white stiletto pumps.
I think this tan boots is not very sexy, but still in the morning I got the attention they had before I switched white pumps. Those boots heels sounds pretty loud and it awakens my colleagues' attention :)
But even more attention was get my white stiletto heels :D
I may not feel yet completely enjoyable to take pictures,
but hope you like :)
oh Miss Sara those brown boots are so lovely. I would love to get my mouth on them.
Thank you :D They were pretty dirty before I took those pics, I had to clean them :)
Bond007 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:54 pm Dear Ms Sara,
absolutly lovely and adoreable pictures and high heels again. I love the pumps and like the boots. But on you almost every shoe will look irresistable. Much love, hugs from Frankfurt
Thank you :D I am pleased that almost all the shoes look irresistable with me :) I send back hug :)
homeboy0312 wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 12:10 pm Great pictures as always. Especially the boots. Hoping we'll see some more ankle boots pics now that we're in the spring. Hopefully some of the with your feet in the pedals of your car aswell. Preferably pressing the gas pedal to the floor. 😎
Thank you :D I have started to use more ankle boots, the weather is go warmer :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:22 am Hi Sara

Love those white pumps!! very sexy! (as always!)
Hi, Thank you :D

Hi guys :) I'm really happy :D I think I finally figured out the reason why I have been so tired the last few months, why my power is off. Why has my skin been so bad and dry etc. I have to change a little bit of diet and a little fight :)
But back to the point here come today pics :) I wear my block heels ankle boots (out) :) and office I wear my stiletto suede heels "Office" :mrgreen: :D
The weather was warm today and both shoes my feet feel pretty hot :)
But I think still little more hotties was my stiletto suede heels, I mean this way I sense my co workers behavior :D :D
Hope you like pics :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara