Taboo Fiction

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

kmp21093

Re: Taboo Fiction

Post by kmp21093 »

Sudsey, would it be possible to include a pic of the sneakers when you add them into the story?
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

shoobay wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 am You are doing such a great job with this. A lot of us a hanging on your every word! You’ve been well and truly catering to the sneaker guys. Maybe you could skew the balance toward the heel fans for a bit?? ;-)
Thanks mate. It’s not that I am writing this for the sneaker fans - I am just writing about what I am enjoying at the moment and that just so happens to be mainly sneakers. If I try and force the story against what I am hot for at the moment it bogs down and goes nowhere. So... I just go with the flow... and that may head towards heels... it may not. Lol sorry...
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

kmp21093 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:13 am Sudsey, would it be possible to include a pic of the sneakers when you add them into the story?
I’d like to, but that’s a lot of work and time I don’t really have - I write this on my iPad when I have a little bit of free time. I do copy pictures into the document I write this in, but unfortunately the copy/paste in this forum doesn’t work that way :(
kmp21093

Post by kmp21093 »

Sudsey wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 4:28 pm
kmp21093 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:13 am Sudsey, would it be possible to include a pic of the sneakers when you add them into the story?
I’d like to, but that’s a lot of work and time I don’t really have - I write this on my iPad when I have a little bit of free time. I do copy pictures into the document I write this in, but unfortunately the copy/paste in this forum doesn’t work that way :(
Unfortunate but understandable, look forward to whats to come.
andprinter

Post by andprinter »

WAMSneak wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:06 pm
asneakerman wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:49 pm Inspiration?

image-198.jpg
I don't think I've ever seen this one, where is it from? Do you have more?
She's Miss Wet Mette, from Wetlookgirls.com, however, they're apparently no more.

Message me.

Andrew
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Any more chapters in the making? I do hope so :-)
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

Sorry mate, been so busy with other stuff.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

Awww shame, I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses your story telling :-) Fingers crossed things ease up soon so you get some time to continue!
Sudsey

Post by Sudsey »

I have to be honest, a lot of it is of my own making. I run a D&D game and I like to make sure it’s good for my players so I am spending a lot of time on personalizing it for them.
WAMSneak

Post by WAMSneak »

All sounds like good exercise for the imagination!