Boinking a purse soo much, you make it slouchy

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Boinking a purse soo much, you make it slouchy

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Anyone ever do this? You have a purse, and it has a leather or vinyl interior. You do the ol' in and out on the purse soo much, it loses it's firmness. The soft, yet firm leather or vinyl gives way, and it almost loses it's shape. I just bought a purse on an online site, and the brand is Andantini, an Italian designer. I have been fucking it like mad lately. Every fuck session has been over an hour, and it use it look pretty fashionable. The leather or vinyl is starting to get a workout. It is looking oblong. I have been really pumping loads in it, and it is my go-to purse! It feels pretty glorious, being inside it! Reminds me of my last girlfriend! LOL
radared1

Re: Boinking a purse soo much, you make it slouchy

Post by radared1 »

I love to use multiple handbags all the time. I like to use two at a time if I am sliding in between the leather of the bags, or I like to use the cell phone slot in the bags to stuff with my cock. I know the leather breaks down but that makes it much softer and better for me. For example, I own several Coach Phoebe handbags and they have been used so they are very flexible, soft and feel so good. To each his own, so enjoy and come often,
ilovepursesandpumps

Re: Boinking a purse soo much, you make it slouchy

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

Yes! I am going to have to find a Coach Phoebe!