First time cumming neighbour's Nike Air Max Sequent sneakers

Sneaker Jobs and sneaker cumming including Keds, Converse, Nikes, Vans, and all other brands of athletic shoes. Ugg Jobs Croc Jobs, Flip Flop Jobs. Now slippers too!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Meny

First time cumming neighbour's Nike Air Max Sequent sneakers

Post by Meny »

Hey guys,
i have noticed several days that my neighbour living one floor above me leaves her shoes outside. Her boyfriend also leaves there his Adidas Deerupts but i'm not interested in them since their are male's. I'm thinking of taking them permanently because i'm afraid she stops having them outside and i don't want to loose them.
Today i'm at home with my girlfriend, she doesn't know that i like neighbour's sneakers, i can't tell her. We had no bottles of water at home so i decided to go to the nearby shop to get some. That was just an excuse for her because i had a plan in my mind! which was like ... i will go to get the water BUT! with the sneakers and have a blast at the toilet in the shopping centre. So i went upstairs, took the sneakers into my backpack, went to the shopping centre, firstly toilet to do the job. Oh man that was so great to cum them and feel them on my dick for the first time. They scent a little bit which turned me on way better. I had the job completed in a moment. To end the little story, then i put them back, went to buy that water and came back home, went upstairs to put the sneakers back at their place and then back home like nothing happend :twisted:

Sorry pictures in inverted order
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Meny on Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rgt

Re: First time cumming neighbour's Nike Air Max Sequent sneakers

Post by rgt »

Great job!
It's a bit risky, because what if she looked for them while you're gone and a little later they're back...? I'd only take them at night...
But it's still better to have them blasted and worn again, than permanently taking them, because maybe she'll never put out anything again. That would be sad.

(Keep your eyes open if she ever puts them to the trash!)
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Show me the boots
Meny

Post by Meny »

rgt wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:01 am Great job!
It's a bit risky, because what if she looked for them while you're gone and a little later they're back...? I'd only take them at night...
But it's still better to have them blasted and worn again, than permanently taking them, because maybe she'll never put out anything again. That would be sad.

(Keep your eyes open if she ever puts them to the trash!)
Yea I was thinking about that but you know in that situation a man is not driven by the brain 😂 I checked them several days ago for couple of times a day and they haven't moved so she must be at home or away, dunno. Once during one winter season I took her ankle boots and she didn't change her attitude on putting shoes there, she seems to not bother in a way. We will see but I will take care of them again and again..will give them what they deserve :P
jd1

Post by jd1 »

Nice work! What size are hers? Probably best not to take them, who knows what sneaker's she'll put out for you next? If she becomes afraid of thieves the party might be over.

I've been watching the ebays for these for almost a year, but I haven't found the right size for the right price yet. I'd like to get a vibrant womens only colorway, but with black on black I could wear them out myself without getting looks.
Meny

Post by Meny »

jd1 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:35 pm Nice work! What size are hers? Probably best not to take them, who knows what sneaker's she'll put out for you next? If she becomes afraid of thieves the party might be over.

I've been watching the ebays for these for almost a year, but I haven't found the right size for the right price yet. I'd like to get a vibrant womens only colorway, but with black on black I could wear them out myself without getting looks.
They're size 5, EUR 38. I have few updates on this. The deerupts I have mentioned firstly... They are hers! They can't be men's, they only looked bigger but once i went to check them all I had a close look on the to tongue and they're size 5 too! That's wonderful, she puts two pairs of sneakers in front.

I have been looking for this pair online for some time too but I haven't found cheap one yet, not even black on black and I really love this combination. Today I managed to take them for 5 minutes home and cum them again. I'm afraid a little bit that she will throw them away or stop wearing (and maybe put inside because of that) because they are quite stinky, I assume they are gym sneakers or something, the deerupts have nice, fresh smell.
Meny

Post by Meny »

Update

She put her well worn white black superstars into the shoe box. I'm thinking of replacing them with my gf's ones. What do you think?!
rgt

Post by rgt »

If it's possible and the sizes and the wear signs are not too different, so she won't notice... why not? That way you can have your fun with both pairs :D
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

Meny wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:23 am Update

She put her well worn white black superstars into the shoe box. I'm thinking of replacing them with my gf's ones. What do you think?!
Oh man. That would be the hottest thing ever for me.
Imagine your gf wearing hers too. That would be great.
Make a video if you can.
Awesome post. I would have stolen them all. Even the boots. Hehehe
Meny

Post by Meny »

The sizes are the same, worn signs look the same, rubber on both is getting yellowish in a way.. I will replace them next Monday as soon as I bring mine ..well gf's superstars from home. I think this will be the hottest thing in my life! Will keep you posted