Would be Interesting

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

gfluvsheels6

Re: Would be Interesting

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

i have let other guys jo into my wifes hot to see her put them on but its days later
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

alnwltn2 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:03 am That's all I have but I'd about die to have more-especialy a video.
Real shame you have no more alnwltn2, although not normally a style I particularly desire, there is something about that set which is really exiting so If I find others I will post, where did you find those?
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed May 29, 2019 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
adidasyas

Post by adidasyas »

shoddy90 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:29 am Post by shoddy90 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:29 am
When you say moccasins, you mean native indian style? -----
Well alnwltn2, exactly the pics I meant, and she still looks so cute in them, thanks.
Do you have the full set, with her dressed in costume and also gagged with her shoe?
Would be great to see again even after all this time .....
Been having some fun in the shoe gag thread and would fit so well there.
not quite the same, but you get the idea
woow do you have a video or more pics of this woman with the shoe in her mouth???
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Some more with her on the shoe gag thread.
alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 »

[/quote]
Real shame you have no more alnwltn2, although not normally a style I particularly want, there is something about that set which is really exiting. so If I find others I will post, where did you find those?
[/quote]

I cAME across them on an old yahoo group a long time ago that I can't even find anymore. Here's a few more.

I just really love women in moccasins. It doesn't even have to be anything sexual, jsut wearing them turns me on. Wish there was more out there for this fetish.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

shame no more available alnwltn2, for me was only ever that pair and set I found stimulating. but if I do come upon any others I will share.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

looking around the board and came upon another
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 »

Oh very nice. would love to see more of that!!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Found it looking over the mature thread, would be good to find more, still keep looking
and hoping
She would look so good in this pair of moc style heeled cuties from the same thread ......

although quite small, would need to remove buckles for her to fully enjoy them tho
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
alnwltn2

Post by alnwltn2 »

Bump since searches prior to 2021 are no longer available.