Soft Leather Cigarette Case

For those who like to cum on jackets, gloves, purses and other leather accessories as well leather furniture. Tell me this isn't a first!

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lynn75

Soft Leather Cigarette Case

Post by Lynn75 »

Hi,

I am new here and my name is Lynn. I figured it was time for me to contribute.

A question- have any of you ever tried a soft leather cigarette case? A great feeling doing one of these :D
Lucy in Leather

Post by Lucy in Leather »

Have alwasys wanted too! they come in so many pretty colors!
Nothing is sexier than soft, supple leather and shoes! - Love Lucy
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

Welcome to the forum Lynn! Now this is an interesting topic.
timay

MANY TIMES MY FAV

Post by timay »

Ohh yes. many times. i have a doctorate in case farking and have been using them for over 12 yrs! would love to hear more about ur experience Please..
PursesBootsPumps
jlon33

Post by jlon33 »

yes I love cigarette cases and here is my story

I remember it so well. I was around 14 and my best friends mom smoked Max, Eve, Silva thins, satin, and virginia slims. She had a 120 leather case and a sequin 100 case. She would come home from work and we would be watching TV in the den. I loved winters because she would wear wool skirts, knee high boots and satin blouses. The first thing she did was to change in a silk robe and leave her pantyhose on. She would sit in the kitchen and pull her 120 out of the case and smoke and talk on the phone. I would always position myself to watch. This woman drove me crazy and her style and glam along with that cigarette case drove me insane. Well one day I came inside from playing sports with my friend and others and she was not there but there on the table was that long leather cigarette case with a pack of eve 120's in it (this was before the VS120's. I could not resist, i took the eve 120's out and shoved the case down my pants and jetted outside. I made an excuse to my friends that i had to go home. I slept with the cigarette case under my pillow for like a month touching it, smelling it.

About two months went by, she would do the same routine come home and change, light up and talk on the phone. She got a new 120 case. Green leather this time. I think I was close to turning 15 at this time. Well some routine, came in there sat the seguin case with a pack of VS light 100's, nobody around, shaved it in my pants and jetted. Slept with both under my pillow and would admire them.

Now the good part, went to his house one day.....knocked on the door, she answered and invited my in, I asked for my friend she led my into the den and sat me down and said he was not there but needed to talked to me. She said, "I know you have been taking my cigarette cases and if you don't come clean I am going to tell your mom. I was so scared and before I could speak she said, "I see the way you watch me smoking. I almost died!!!!!!!!! Wanted to run, but my legs felt like they weighed 1000 pounds each. She pulled out a gold sequin 120 case and pulled out a Max 120 and lit it up and said, "show me what you do with my cigarette cases and tossed the green leather 120 case at me. The case was empty. I will never forget what she was wearging. I black and beige checkered wool skirt with a black satin blouse and shiny hose with medium sized heels. Now keep in my she is married so that also scared me to death and the thought of her telling my mom, who also smoked and carried a leather cig case.

She stated again firm this time, "Pull down your pants and show me what you do with my cigarette cases." So I did, and will not bore you with all the details, but you can guess what she made me do. She smoked the whole time and did not say another word. After I finished I was going to leave and she said, you better take that case with you, because I don't want it anymore. I left with the case and could not figure out if I was the happiest teenager with the biggest smoking fetish in the world or scared to death. I was so freaking worried for the next few days. I finally got the courage to go back and hung out with my friend. She was there and never said a word. He and I watched TV and she went through her same routine, changing from work, smoking and talking on the phone. She caught me watching several times. This went on for a couple of months. Then one day I went over and she had me go to the den. He was not there and yep it happened again this time she made me hump her hose legs while she smoked and held the sequin case. After she pulled off her hose and said take these home.

This happened about once every 4-5 months. Never did she allow me to have sex with her or see her naked. I was totally cool with it, and evertime she got a new case, she would give me her old one.

Fast forward,,,,,,,went to college blah blah blah....getting married and asked my friend to be in the wedding. Had not seen his mom in like 10-12 years. The day before the wedding my buddy hands me a wrapped box that looked like a wedding present and said, "Mom called me and said to stop by and pick this up and make sure I gave it to you before the wedding. (he had no idea). I got home after wedding rehearsel and opened the box expecting a wedding gift from his mom and dad. What was inside, a leather cigarette 120 case and a note that said, "Hope you have fun and I hope she smokes." That was 17 years ago and I still have the case but have not seen her. Wife does smoke, and has her own cases. But that one is special and wife knows nothing about it.
Posted 4 months ago. ( permalink | edit | delete )
timay

MMMMMM

Post by timay »

WOW even though i have heard that story before, it still makes me cum. i had similar experiences with my mom's cigarette case. she didnt know obviously.WOW even though i have heard that story before, it still makes me cum. i had similar experiences with my mom's cigarette case. she didnt know obviously. same with her purses too. my aunt and grandmother both had cases that i lusted over, no wonder i have a smoking fetish..
PursesBootsPumps
ifucklthr

Re: Soft Leather Cigarette Case

Post by ifucklthr »

i fucked my coworkers black leather cigarette case after she had gone home for the day and as i went by her office i saw it laying on her desk so i as i walked thru the office i was passing her door and i quickly went in grabbed it shoved it in my pants and went right into the bathroom i had such a hard on when i was pulling it out to look at it and admire the soft leather and her salem 100's it got to the point where i couldnt wait to rub my cock all over the outside of it and feel that soft leather on my cock i fucked it til i couldnt hold out anymore i blew a load all over the outside of it and for good measure i rub my cum all over the filters of her salems after i was done i put it back on her desk full of my cum! i gotta tell ya this woman was sexy i loved they way she smoked which made it that much more enjoyable for me knowing that i did that to her leather cigarette case
ifucklthr

Post by ifucklthr »

any new leather case fucking adventures this site has been dead for a while
firefighter19

Post by firefighter19 »

I love the idea I own a few soft leather cigarette cases but never tried it
reddresscrossdress

Post by reddresscrossdress »

Lynn75 wrote:Hi,

A question- have any of you ever tried a soft leather cigarette case? A great feeling doing one of these :D

OMG yes I <3 leather cigarette cases.