my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

sandalfan1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Absolutely amazing flat shoejob! She has such skilled toes. I love watching her work you over good and then get you to blow into her flat. Then she plays with the cum. So hot! I won't complain if she did another one like this. Thank you. How did she enjoy it? Did she have fun?
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:40 am That might be the hottest food in the shootout yet. Something about her feet in those and the way shoes are so soft and working your come out and then playing with them is hot.

She seems really into it and does it a few times a week you guys should try to find another guy to join in so she can work two of them and get double the mess
Sorry not interested in other guys joining and sometimes we do it few times a week but when work gets busy ... It's tough on both of us.
slingblade wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:59 pm Most talented and perfect feet ever! You are the luckiest man alive!
Thanks! I'd like to think so too.
schoolies wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 am That is absolutely amazing. Probably one of the, if not, THE BEST set I have seen on this site to date. What you should try, which feels amazing, is have your dick deep in the toe area of her flats and get her to try force her feet into the shoe. Any chance she would do video?
I have videoes from way back when I first started this thread but just reluctant to share because of all the moochers around w nothing to contribute (ppl who just lurk and dont post or message).
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:34 am Absolutely amazing flat shoejob! She has such skilled toes. I love watching her work you over good and then get you to blow into her flat. Then she plays with the cum. So hot! I won't complain if she did another one like this. Thank you. How did she enjoy it? Did she have fun?

sandalfan... She definitely doesn't hate it and she enjoys it because she gets to see my reaction when she goes rough. She is still finding the balance between pleasure and pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOTS n THIGHS - same boots but more/better pictures? And for anyone else who has a fetish for shiny boots. And the only problem is... She can never wear them in public... Any suggestions?
1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
Let me know what you think :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Oh gosh, that view from above must be so amazing, having all that power.
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

schleg1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:40 am That might be the hottest food in the shootout yet. Something about her feet in those and the way shoes are so soft and working your come out and then playing with them is hot.

She seems really into it and does it a few times a week you guys should try to find another guy to join in so she can work two of them and get double the mess
Sorry not interested in other guys joining and sometimes we do it few times a week but when work gets busy ... It's tough on both of us.
slingblade wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:59 pm Most talented and perfect feet ever! You are the luckiest man alive!
schoolies wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:16 am That is absolutely amazing. Probably one of the, if not, THE BEST set I have seen on this site to date. What you should try, which feels amazing, is have your dick deep in the toe area of her flats and get her to try force her feet into the shoe. Any chance she would do video?
I have videoes from way back when I first started this thread but just reluctant to share because of all the moochers around w nothing to contribute (ppl who just lurk and dont post or message).
sandalfan1 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:34 am Absolutely amazing flat shoejob! She has such skilled toes. I love watching her work you over good and then get you to blow into her flat. Then she plays with the cum. So hot! I won't complain if she did another one like this. Thank you. How did she enjoy it? Did she have fun?

sandalfan... She definitely doesn't hate it and she enjoys it because she gets to see my reaction when she goes rough. She is still finding the balance between pleasure and pain.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BOOTS n THIGHS - same boots but more/better pictures? And for anyone else who has a fetish for shiny boots. And the only problem is... She can never wear them in public... Any suggestions?

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

Tell her you would do anything for her to send you some pictures of her in them in public or in bed and maybe lick up a little of your cum as proof, and if you can use lube on the boots to make them shine even better
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

schleg1 wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:56 pm

1.jpg

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

Please check your messages!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

thearkivist wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:22 pm Oh gosh, that view from above must be so amazing, having all that power.
She has been getting a lot more into it lately... I used to be the one to tell her to take pictures from here and there... Or how does the camera face... Now she sets it up so I don't have to go back and forth before we start our sessions... Like a dream come true.
BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:59 pm
Tell her you would do anything for her to send you some pictures of her in them in public or in bed and maybe lick up a little of your cum as proof, and if you can use lube on the boots to make them shine even better
The only time she got to wear it was on Halloween and even then it wasn't for long :( I was thinking of actually laying off the lube and just letting the sperm dry on her boots.
slingblade wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 pm
Please check your messages!
Thanks! Looking forward to this if serious!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I was telling thearkivist… She's been getting more and more into it … She told me the other night she gets turned on watching my semen get on her shoes... And she likes the idea of stepping in it afterwards... So... Guess you guys got what you wanted.

P.S She's been reading your replies lately... So she knows what you all think.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crush

Post by crush »

ty .very hot
pl more boots.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

I love this perfect woman's perfect feet! Can't wait to see more action with those flats!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those heels are made for cumming! Great job getting your cock worked over by her feet!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

crush wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:07 pm ty .very hot
pl more boots.
Enjoy it while you can cause once it gets warmer... Things are going to change
slingblade wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:57 pm I love this perfect woman's perfect feet! Can't wait to see more action with those flats!
Thanks! I'm really glad you like flats. But she's the boss. She picks what she wants to wear.
sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:52 am Those heels are made for cumming! Great job getting your cock worked over by her feet!
Dream to have her... Wanting my cum on her feet. Didn't think that would happen but like I said... She's the one setting up the camera and pictures now.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Boot lovers unite. These are always going to be hot boots...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg