my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

shoesprayer

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by shoesprayer »

Wow WoW WOW Love the height on the boots, would love to see some cum on the boots if she's up for it! Loving that this thread is still going too!
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

I am so impressed...these super-sexy boots pumping out your man's juice...and this girl is playing and smearing the semen on her boots...cinema for everyone's head...
Did you ever thought about creating a clip of your sessions?
One of the best threads here....
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

She's really skilled at and then love the way she plays with your come afterwards. You guys should try this seen you blow a load on her feet or in her shoes and she puts them on and then you take pictures of her wearing them out in public tangling them at a restaurant or bar or going shoe shopping
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

TGIF is all I can say... Her feet were pretty tired too...

This is for my flat lovers... schoolies, sandalfan, rigil... And whoever else I missed... Hope this fills your request.

Got her to jerk me off with her foot and let me cum in her flats...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

shoesprayer wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 pm Wow WoW WOW Love the height on the boots, would love to see some cum on the boots if she's up for it! Loving that this thread is still going too!
Thanks. Your comments are what fuels this thread. Else I'd lose interest talking to myself.
daniel_privat68 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:08 am I am so impressed...these super-sexy boots pumping out your man's juice...and this girl is playing and smearing the semen on her boots...cinema for everyone's head...
Did you ever thought about creating a clip of your sessions?
One of the best threads here....
I have a ton of videoes... I am just too lazy to edit them but I have been thinking of making a cumshot vid but I know if I share it, it'll just be taken advantage of..
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:59 am She's really skilled at and then love the way she plays with your come afterwards. You guys should try this seen you blow a load on her feet or in her shoes and she puts them on and then you take pictures of her wearing them out in public tangling them at a restaurant or bar or going shoe shopping
Yes and no... Usually before we go out I'll have sex with her and then we'll go out and she'll tease me at a restaurant or movie or whenever we go to ... civilization ... We usually save the shoejobs for before we sleep... And we kind of live a very rural life... So going out to the bar/movie/shopping is... about an hour and a half away... But lately I've been able to just drive to work.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
And this is ... After the cumshot... She used my dick to massage her soles... Hopefully I fulfilled many of your ... Awaiting imaginations...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

That might be the hottest food in the shootout yet. Something about her feet in those and the way shoes are so soft and working your come out and then playing with them is hot.

She seems really into it and does it a few times a week you guys should try to find another guy to join in so she can work two of them and get double the mess
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Sorry I meant to say that looks like the hottest foot and shoe job yet. Voice to text doesn't like dirty talk LOL
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Where are you guys located? USA?
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

Most talented and perfect feet ever! You are the luckiest man alive!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

That is absolutely amazing. Probably one of the, if not, THE BEST set I have seen on this site to date. What you should try, which feels amazing, is have your dick deep in the toe area of her flats and get her to try force her feet into the shoe. Any chance she would do video?
Flickr coming soon...