my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

New boots... These are the casual ones instead of the brown ones since they soak up snow.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

And the result :)
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
slingblade

Post by slingblade »

If you don't marry this perfect woman, I will! And keep posting this brilliant work!
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

slingblade wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:59 pm If you don't marry this perfect woman, I will! And keep posting this brilliant work!
Thanks! I'll try! And I'll keep posting.

----------------------------------------------

Valentines Day Surprise...
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
Spikey983

Post by Spikey983 »

Nice!
daniel_privat68

Post by daniel_privat68 »

What kind of intensive orgasm...such a huge load...great....
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

luv the heels !!! do she have them in black?
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Dude do these here
Flickr coming soon...
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Spikey983 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:07 amNice!
Thanks.
daniel_privat68 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 4:34 am What kind of intensive orgasm...such a huge load...great....
I'm one of the lucky ones. And she's also been really helpful too trying different ways to... "pump it out".
jackoffj wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:34 am luv the heels !!! do she have them in black?
No we do not have the pigalles in black. These beige pigalles was our first ever and it was for her birthday. But in the future, we are definitely going to have a pair in black. When I was shopping for them, I realized we take a lot of photos with black/dark footwear so I decided to "lighten" the colour a little bit. But black loubs will be something for us in the future. Want to donate? :D
schoolies wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:25 pm Dude do these here
I will!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@daniel_privat68 - This is for you... Being a long time follower :)

Any other requests just let me know. So this is before the cumshot… I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for specifically.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

This is after the cumshot… I'm trying something new with the pictures...

So first thing I ask is for her when I'm about to finish is to stomp on it in rhythm of the cumshot so that it shoots far. And because her foot is usually resting on my cock, there are some times where nothing comes out until she lets go.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

So after, for the people who like seeing cum underneath the soles...she steps in it and lifts up her shoe so some stick.
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
And then finally she steps in it and spreads it all over the board.
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg

This is my first time cumming underneath those soles because with the hidden wedge in the back the sole is quite tough and has no flex. but I found it really hot when I looked at the pictures where after she played with the cum, her boots near the bottom was soaking with cum. That's just me though. Pic 4... Then pic 9... Big difference.

If you have any requests, i'll try my best to help.
Last edited by schleg1 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.