Sis boots

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Slider6

Re: Sis boots

Post by Slider6 »

claudvdb wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 am
lalaza wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm Can I get those socks??
I know right? :twisted:
God forget the socks those hose are where it’s at
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Slider6 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 am
claudvdb wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:07 am
lalaza wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:06 pm Can I get those socks??
I know right? :twisted:
God forget the socks those hose are where it’s at
Just as hot :P
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

:twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Shame, the inside is so clean, need some stains ;)
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

alexcia wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 am Shame, the inside is so clean, need some stains ;)
Work in progress :P
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

claudvdb wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:18 am
alexcia wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:14 am Shame, the inside is so clean, need some stains ;)
Niccceeeeee

Ever thought about leaving a couple subtle hints? Not to go too far, but, as a game of some sorts?
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Adversary wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:33 am
Niccceeeeee

Ever thought about leaving a couple subtle hints? Not to go too far, but, as a game of some sorts?
Been thinking about it alot. Just some little stains here and there. But usualy the feeling of guilt takes over :oops: so I bail out
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

claudvdb wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:38 am
Adversary wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:33 am
Niccceeeeee

Been thinking about it alot. Just some little stains here and there. But usualy the feeling of guilt takes over :oops: so I bail out
Is she the observant type?If so, wipe like 90% off or something. If she isn't, go ahead! I visited my sister a couple days ago. We all got drunk and so I snuck into her room, got one of her boots (she wears them to work and she was going to work the next day lol) fucked the shit out of it and left it near the door. Morning arose, and not one question about it. She didn't even drink that much either. I think she knows about the fetish, but she has never said anything. Ever. You'd be surprised how much you can get away with things like these!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

[/quote]

Niccceeeeee

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is she the observant type?If so, wipe like 90% off or something. If she isn't, go ahead! I visited my sister a couple days ago. We all got drunk and so I snuck into her room, got one of her boots (she wears them to work and she was going to work the next day lol) fucked the shit out of it and left it near the door. Morning arose, and not one question about it. She didn't even drink that much either. I think she knows about the fetish, but she has never said anything. Ever. You'd be surprised how much you can get away with things like these!
[/quote]

Thats so hot. I def wanna give it a try.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Just don't be too obvious hahaha