First Time - My Little Sisters Shoes....

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumonsandals

Post by cumonsandals »

Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

malestrom wrote:First of all:

@cumonsandals

There's always one or two assholes in every thread

There are probably two.You and me.

@giuseppeh
Fuck that. I still cum in my sisters heels everytime I vist. I'm 33 yrs old!

Keep cumming my friend.

@TPB2009

You misinterpreted my words.Shoes are shoes.We love them and are not embarrassed about it.It's a fetish.What I said I really meant it.If you don't understand then I'm really sorry.

I'm not criticizing the fact that you cum in your sisters shoes.The fact is that you shouldn't have mentioned that you get aroused BY your sister.

That's totally different

More than anything I'm upset that rather than speak to me to find out any details you've made me feel embarrassed and regret I posted anything here

I wasn't the one to make you feel embarrassed.You posted it on you opening thread my friend.

What would happen if a father came in here and said he get's aroused by his daughter?

If you feel that I have insulted you then I'm really sorry but I stick to my first quotes.
[/quote]Weghting my two cents worth..This is an amazing thread..TPB2009..you have nice photos skils..your sister is cute and she has cute pumps...THAT SAID..Malestrom..I share your concerns over his first comment. I speak from a personal xperience I dont need to go into......... shoes are inanamante(sp) objects. shoes are shoes. frequently we all got started with family members shoes Its a fetish we all seem to love shoes I own 100s of pair of shoes to cum in..many came from friends/relatives we dont speak per se about what I will do with their shoes as they give/sell them to me.."its just..do you want them for some reason..wink wink" TPB2009 keep posting cute(sister's) shoes..but you might seek counseling about how you get aroused when you're alone and she is in just a towel
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Come on guys, just leave him alone! We don't know even 1% of the situation, how can you picture him from just a few notes he left on the board?

Personally, Malestrom with my due respect, i wouldn't have commented. What did you expect from him after your comments? He knows better than all of us where he is.
Just pm him instead of doing it publicly.

There are posts on this board i don't agree / like and it doesn't mean i have to comments on them everytime. That guy had the kindness to post things for us to enjoy, he didn't do it for himself.
When i post things here, i take a risk by doing so, so did he. Who are the people we're trying to satisfy? Us.

If we all do like you Malestrom (and not limited to you), i wouldn't post anything because of course i am no angel as well. I did come in my mums stilettos and that was bad enough already. BTW Malestrom is it me or you deleted your original post?

Anyway, what's going on between him and his sister, that's his business... Just enjoy the pictures...

Just my point of view...
malestrom

Post by malestrom »

I really don't think it's the proper place to get more in this topic.I respect every single one of you guys and girls.I respect everyone's fetish and as I said we shouldn't feel embarrassed.

Maybe I should have sent a PM but I had the lack of judgment due to what I read. I'm old enough and mature( as a lot of people here) to clarify and stand on what I said.

I removed my original post in respect, to not continue what I started and if the member feels that he want's to return I'll have no more comments in this thread.

Take care of yourselves.
weirdo

Post by weirdo »

bummers...i was really looking forward to more of this awesome stuff...

and really, by what he calls "sister" there's a chance they're not blood related, could be a step sister or something...
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I'm not going to say much. Look, for me, I don't get a hard one looking at family members or what ever. Sometimes my sister asks me for comments and she does look very sexy and I'm faily certain most if not all people in my position would be aroused. I don't feel anything though. I guess everyone is different and thats not a problem at all. I mean cmon, no one here can say anything about this guy getting aroused by his sister. That actually sounds more normal then being aroused by a shoe ahaha.

My cousin on the other hand. When I see her in some sexy shoes, I just cant stop staring at her legs and feet I just want to explode all over her shoes.
stiletto-hunter

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Frankly, i'd be surprised if he comes back with some materials for us.

I am also old enough and perhaps older than you and learnt from being a shame in forums way before this topic so i am not blaming you as it did happen to me as well about 10 years ago on Jenny's High Heels Stilettos board where i was a regular.

Yes i persist thinking you should have pm him instead of releasing your napalm on the thread which was quite good i must admit so you can't undo what's been done.

I hope we all learn from this experience in the future threads but frankly i am now reluctant in posting new materials. This one clearly backfired.
XANDER

Post by XANDER »

weirdo wrote:bummers...i was really looking forward to more of this awesome stuff...

and really, by what he calls "sister" there's a chance they're not blood related, could be a step sister or something...
Fucking true my man 8) we know nothing of this guys situation
e-mail: lil_aequitas@hotmail.com

My AVATAR is hot hey, want pics of her request what you wanna see, check those arches
Only Pumps

Post by Only Pumps »

Firstly I have masterbated with my sisters heels.. they turned me on.. wasnt my sister.. just her shoes my mothers heels.. my aunts heels.. all 4 of them... my cousins heels.. on and on.. for me.. and it may be the same for many others.. its the shoes .. seeing my sister wear her heels.. put a bulge in my pants when I was younger... but it was the shoes and nothing more. Lets not cloud the true issue here.. heels.. shoes.. feminine footwear. Later is of course was my wife.. her mother.. her sister.. her cousin.. not that I wanted them.. just thier shoes. please this is a forum meant for showing shoes. This post was terrific in the pictures of shoes.. as all are. Please let us not go off on tangents as to why we love what we do.. and such lets just enjoy what we do. My 2 cents worth.
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable
convictravers

Post by convictravers »

Exhibit D definately, give it a good load!
ConvicTravers