tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

ilovepursesandpumps

tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I was a very young lad. I admired my oldest sister's white leather boots. My second-oldest sister had a pair of brown leather or vinyl boots that i tried to fit my feet into, but they were tooo small, even when i was about 10 years old. I admired my oldest sister's brown leather boots back about that time. A few years later, i lusted the boots of a classmate. She always wore brown leather or vinyl boots to school. In my late teens, my oldest sister had a white leather pair of ankle boots that i masturbated with. I then found a pair of boots at a thrift store that were leather, with a leather interior. I boinked those boots to orgasm by dabbing a bit of hand lotion inside them, put my cock up inside them, and had fun. I currently have about 70 pair of women's boots, mostly heeled ones. I do wear a few pair.
Deisy CD

Re: tell us your story! when was the first time boots turned you on?

Post by Deisy CD »

wow babe! love your story! i first wore boots when i was 5 or so. cant remember but there is a pic of it somewhere. after that... while around 8 years old or so... i remember looking closely at all boots i encountered anywhere. still did not know what it was but when around 14 i knew i had a real thing for boots. i played with as many i could find.

now, 26 years later I still am. tried to quit a few times but that was just an expensive waste of time and boots as I bought new ones every time.

I have about 30 to 40 pairs now.

XX

Deisy
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I remember that as a child I was attracted to the black boots of an older sister of a friend. She would be 18 years old and I was excited to see her with those boots. I did not know very well why, but it was seeing her and it got hard. At the end once upon entering my friend's house I saw those boots on the ground, like throws, and I did not think about it. I was alone, I took my boots and took them to my house. I fucked them as much as I could and I liked doing it, but on the other hand I felt bad, like a weirdo for liking to fuck my boots. After these I got several pairs of them out of the trash and it was a moment that I dropped everything because I thought that was wrong. It was a mistake, over time I got more and accepted that it was like that and what I should do was enjoy it. Today I will have about 100 pairs of boots and many others among shoes, mules, clogs and sandals and I still want more.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes, botas_atlas1, i, too, also have a shoe fetish, but my fetish is about the classic high heel pump. I have well over 100 pair, and a few pair of flats. I wear them, and never masturbate with them. My biggest fetish is my purse fetish. I have almost 500 of them, and i masturbate with them all the time.

The story of seeing your friend's older sister in boots and getting aroused is a nice one! I have a similar story which involves a purse. A family friend came to my house tears ago, and she always carried a green purse. It looked cheap, but i still wanted to fuck it, so while she was in another room visiting my mother, i saw her purse on the coffee table of our livingroom. I had such an urge, so i grabbed the purse and ran it into my bedroom. I took my pants and underwear off, dabbed a little hand lotion on the purse, and fucked it until i shot a load on it. I then cleaned up the mess off of the purse, and ran it back into the livingroom. I sat it on the coffee table, and sat on the sofa. She came into the livingroom about 5 minutes later, and she grabbed her purse and left. If she was in that room another 10 minutes, i could imagine me taking the risk of grabbing that purse and running it into my bedroom once more for some more wanking on it! The thrill of the moment is awesome. Makes my heart race everytime!
ilovepursesandpumps

Yes, Deisy, it is very difficult to quit something that gives you such a thrill and a good feeling! A few times in the past, i quit my purse,pump,boot buying. I threw a ton of them in the trash. Then, i would start up again. I have literally a mountain of purses, pumps and boots in my bedroom. I don't even sleep in that room. It is my playroom, with all my toys. I have a two bedroom house all to myself, and my other bedroom is filled with lotsa non-fetish toys, mainly electronics. I imagine a few years down the line, i will have a huge mountain of purses, pumps and boots in that bedroom, as well. My fetish is out of control!!
ilovepursesandpumps

Bootsandpumps that is a great thing, remembering your teacher, as she wore boots a lot. I could imagine it would cause a distraction in your studies. Women who wear pumps and boots could cause a traffic accident!
marxman

Post by marxman »

Oh, boy, I'm gonna need a few minutes to think.

I think that when I was in preschool, we were seated in this group for something I don't remember. Some other teacher wearing boots came in to talk to my teacher (teachers?) while we were seated. I turned around and slowly crawled towards her. What happens next is a mystery even to me, since I don't remember. I might have touched her boots; I might have not. << That was 15 years ago. >> I never had anything much to do with boots after that.

Fast forward to seventh grade (Year 8 for you tea-drinkers across the pond) in middle school. I'm minding my own business going from lunch to math class, and I see a girl I went to elementary school with. Guess what. She was wearing black riding boots. Not fully square-toed, but not round either. I don't know what happened or how, but my fetish for boots lit up (or maybe got rekindled?) that day. Maybe it was puberty forcing my brain to associate boots with sexual pleasure; maybe it was something else.

One thing's for sure: my "opinion" of girls goes up pretty high when I see them wearing boots. Knee-high combat boots and Doc Martens are the best, but I'm fine with low-heeled riding boots. Things get iffy if they're thigh-high or ankle boots/booties, unless they're combat boots.

My current collection has a pair of Dream Pairs Georgia knee-high combat boots, Generation Y knee-high combat boots (GY-WB-266 might be a good code), and a pair of Dream Pairs thigh-high flats. I'm also considering getting some Doc Martens Pascals.
owlman

Post by owlman »

I can't remember how I got into it, but I suspect it was due to all the horseriders in the area where I lived at the time, long boots are sexy, but add a pair of tight white or beige jodhpurs and I'm in heaven. My ex-wife rode horses and always had the boots and jodhpurs on, even when she wasn't with the horses.In fact she was even wearing her riding boots when she lost her virginity!
We moved area and she sold the horse, but she still spent most of her time wearing the boots, then one day she'd been back to visit her mother and had found some of her old stuff and brought it home, I arrived home from work and she was upstairs, she called out that she'd be down in a minute, and, she had a surprise for me. She walked into the room wearing not only the long riding boots, but also her brown jodhpurs, they still had some stains on them from our last adventure, and because she'd put on a little bit of weight they were now even tighter!
Dinner was soon forgotten about, we had a few beers and spent the entire evening reliving our previous experiences, those jodhpurs were in a right state at the end of the night, as were her boots.
Another girlfriend had a leather skirt,so, I bought her some really kinky black boots to go with it, she wore them with everything. One night we were staying at my parents house, we'd been for a few drinks and after arriving back home got straight down to it in the bedroom, skirt up panties down, what a session. I awoke early the next morning in quite a lot of pain, more alarmingly was the fact that the bedsheets were covered in blood, what the hell had happened?
I headed to the bathroom, we had a vanity mirror over the basin, and a large mirror on the wall opposite, looking in the vanity mirror, I could see my back reflected in the other one, there were two large gashes, one on either side of my back from my shoulder to my waist, and I was covered in blood!
I returned to the bedroom, she was still asleep, and still wearing her kinky boots, thats when I noticed the heels had metal tips on them. In the throes of passion she'd wrapped them around me and slid them down my back, hence the slash marks.
It didn't stop me from getting her to wear them in future, but I had one hell of a job explaining the bloodied sheets to my parents, then a few days later I'd forgotten the slash marks and took my T-shirt off while at my parents house. My mother was horrified at the state of my back, I made some excuse up to cover it all, but the next time my girlfriend was up there with me I did catch my mother rather suspiciously eyeing up her boots.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

owlman wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:54 am I can't remember how I got into it, but I suspect it was due to all the horseriders in the area where I lived at the time, long boots are sexy, but add a pair of tight white or beige jodhpurs and I'm in heaven. My ex-wife rode horses and always had the boots and jodhpurs on, even when she wasn't with the horses.In fact she was even wearing her riding boots when she lost her virginity!
We moved area and she sold the horse, but she still spent most of her time wearing the boots, then one day she'd been back to visit her mother and had found some of her old stuff and brought it home, I arrived home from work and she was upstairs, she called out that she'd be down in a minute, and, she had a surprise for me. She walked into the room wearing not only the long riding boots, but also her brown jodhpurs, they still had some stains on them from our last adventure, and because she'd put on a little bit of weight they were now even tighter!
Dinner was soon forgotten about, we had a few beers and spent the entire evening reliving our previous experiences, those jodhpurs were in a right state at the end of the night, as were her boots.
Another girlfriend had a leather skirt,so, I bought her some really kinky black boots to go with it, she wore them with everything. One night we were staying at my parents house, we'd been for a few drinks and after arriving back home got straight down to it in the bedroom, skirt up panties down, what a session. I awoke early the next morning in quite a lot of pain, more alarmingly was the fact that the bedsheets were covered in blood, what the hell had happened?
I headed to the bathroom, we had a vanity mirror over the basin, and a large mirror on the wall opposite, looking in the vanity mirror, I could see my back reflected in the other one, there were two large gashes, one on either side of my back from my shoulder to my waist, and I was covered in blood!
I returned to the bedroom, she was still asleep, and still wearing her kinky boots, thats when I noticed the heels had metal tips on them. In the throes of passion she'd wrapped them around me and slid them down my back, hence the slash marks.
It didn't stop me from getting her to wear them in future, but I had one hell of a job explaining the bloodied sheets to my parents, then a few days later I'd forgotten the slash marks and took my T-shirt off while at my parents house. My mother was horrified at the state of my back, I made some excuse up to cover it all, but the next time my girlfriend was up there with me I did catch my mother rather suspiciously eyeing up her boots.
Ohhh, do you have more stories?!