I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Liuyinek

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by Liuyinek »

senxx7 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 pm Sorry it took so long. Between two jobs you really don't get a chance to look over the lot. $50 well spent I say. The boots were the original purchase for $35, the big bag of heels was an extra $15.
I like the brown mules :twisted:
kong56

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by kong56 »

Wow
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
nico0071998

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by nico0071998 »

filthysoles wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:09 pm This app works wonders! I'll post pictures of all the heels I'm going to pick up this week. 3 girls so far have agreed to dig through their stuff for well worn shoes too! Ah Im sooooo excited.

Let's start with girl #1. The last pic are the worn shoes shes dug up for me! Those flats look like theyre to die for omg.

Now onto girl #2. She has some super sexy red Aldos and some Suede Nine West pumps for sale. She's also looking through her stuff for worn shoes!

Time for girl #3! She's selling a TON of sexy heels I want to buy but these brown boots really caught my attention. I cant wait to wear them and dump loads on them! I also cant wait to see what used things she digs up :lol:

And finally here are three pairs that look to be quite worn that I'll be buying as well! :shock:

These heels look superrrrr sexy.

I'll be sure to come back with updates! I love this thread!!!
Mmh i love the puma flats
foot90

Post by foot90 »

It’s been nearly a year since I’ve scored any shoes. It seems there are guys using these apps as dating services and some women are getting wary. There was one girl who actually told me not to bother if I’m just trying to hook up—and she was genuinely surprised when I just bought her shoes without any hassle. I’ve seen some profile pics of very attractive women, only for them to be taken down a few days later. But I haven't given up and I’m still checking every day.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

foot90 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:37 am There was one girl who actually told me not to bother if I’m just trying to hook up—and she was genuinely surprised when I just bought her shoes without any hassle.
I've had this very same experience with a girl. She was cynical up to the time of sale and afterward left me a very glowing review. I'm sure she was shocked that all I wanted were the shoes.

I've pretty much given up on Letgo and OfferUp as I'm seeing the same listings over and over again. That's odd since I'm not exactly living in the middle of nowhere. But yeah, for me it's been about a year too. I've switched over to Mercari which has a much better selection. And if you look hard enough you'll find shoes that are marketed just for us. The only downside is there's no meeting, but I've since gotten over that. I guess it just leaves more to the imagination.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

realservitude wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:29 pm
foot90 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:37 am There was one girl who actually told me not to bother if I’m just trying to hook up—and she was genuinely surprised when I just bought her shoes without any hassle.
I've had this very same experience with a girl. She was cynical up to the time of sale and afterward left me a very glowing review. I'm sure she was shocked that all I wanted were the shoes.

I've pretty much given up on Letgo and OfferUp as I'm seeing the same listings over and over again. That's odd since I'm not exactly living in the middle of nowhere. But yeah, for me it's been about a year too. I've switched over to Mercari which has a much better selection. And if you look hard enough you'll find shoes that are marketed just for us. The only downside is there's no meeting, but I've since gotten over that. I guess it just leaves more to the imagination.
:twisted:
Mistress Gill

Post by Mistress Gill »

I dont tend to use this as I sell my heels on here ,
let me know your needs as have a clear out soon
IMGP1738 (Small) (Medium).jpeg
S7309958 (Medium).jpeg
IMGP1736 (Medium).jpeg
IMGP1732 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh thé pumas 😍
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

She has some clogs or mules? :twisted:
pinna88

Post by pinna88 »

sorry which is th nema of app ?