My sister's sandal's new cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumctba

My sister's sandal's new cummed

Post by cumctba »

Hello my friend fetza 2001
you told me: can you take pics after your cum dry and after she wear them shoewing how your cum mess inside her shoes?

Here is my post for you and my other friends!!!

I cummed in this sexy sandals and she was wearing them after. So when she has a bath I take this photos. You can see the cum dry when she wear this. So I cummed again, she didn't told me anything. When she wear them again I take the photos again and post here.
cumctba

Post by cumctba »

Here, she came from the work and she was wearing the shoes cummed, because I cummed so much in this shoes before. I was crazy when I saw!!!

cumctba

Post by cumctba »

Here is the pics after mycum dry and after she wear them!!

cumctba

Post by cumctba »

So if she didn't told me anything and she wear them, I cummed again, here is the pics!!! I wait for she wear them for new pics. She think that would be your boyfriend. My sister is really a little bitch...I will discovery more of her....thanks my friends!!!

shoefreak

Post by shoefreak »

you have really done an excellent job!!!
Thanks for posting and sharing your work. Look forward for more.
How did you manage to get those pictures of her wearing them? Did she notice you taking the pictures?
I wonder if she realized something was wrong with the sandals because you can clearly make out the cum stains on it. 8)
cumctba

Post by cumctba »

I don't clean because i think that her boyfriend cums in her shoes, so...she likes it ( i think ) and she's wears it cummed. She has many sandals and shoes.
She knows that I like to see using her shoes , so she doesn't matter if I photograph, she likes photos.
fetza2001

Post by fetza2001 »

hi Friend!!!
I realy dont know how to thank you man!!!
you dont know how much i like to see your pics...know that your sister wears her sandals with your cum...messing her poor litle feet and let your cum mess printed in her sandals soles...humm!!! realy my dream!!!
Man! can i abuse? :P :P :P :twisted: ...could you make the same set with her scarpines stilettos pumps??? please, let your cum dry on the toe area and take pics after she wear them???
tks a lot my frend!!!
wish i could talk to you on msn...mybe i have some pics you like about candid upskirts...hummm!!!
see you man!
valeu veioooo!!! abrs
fetza2001
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Very nice! Looks like they would be quite fun to play with.

Really like the fact that you took pics of her wearing the shoes and then what the dried up cum looks like after she wore them!
rush440

Post by rush440 »

cumctba, did you get my PM?
love_prada_and_gucci

Post by love_prada_and_gucci »

Wow! You are the luckiest man on earth for sure. Thanks for sharing pictures of sexy sandals like this.
LP&G