I Got A Boot Girl! Now With Pics!

Bootjob forum, boot jobs, cum on boots, boot cumming, cumming in boots, boot sex.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Deisy CD, boot.perv.2

Bootnaut

I Got A Boot Girl! Now With Pics!

Post by Bootnaut »

This is my boot girl. She goes by "Kat" and I recently found her on Craigslist. We've got an awesome business arrangement where I buy her any pair of boots I want to see her model, then she throws them on, snaps some pics, and send them to me. Once I get the pics, I Paypal her alittle tip! (Or in this case, a BIG TIP!)

Wondering if anyone else did this? She loves doing it because it's helping her through school and it's helping me...well, you know. ;)

Taffbike

Post by Taffbike »

She looks really hot! Have you tried to meet up with her to see her moddeling the boots 'in the flesh' and maybe polish them with some warm cum?
Don't care who is wearing them, if they are hot heels, I want some fun!

Find me on http://www.hotshoeshots.com/
Bootnaut

Post by Bootnaut »

Believe me I'd like too! But for now, I'm just a massive fan of picking out boots I really like online, and paying to see her in them! :D It's well worth the money and some of these pics make awesome wallpapers! (Although aggravating sometimes if you get my drift. ;)
HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

wow!
you need to meet up with her and blast those!

atleast have her mail you a worn in pair, blast them and send them back for her to wear again :)
Bootnaut

Post by Bootnaut »

Lol. You're preaching to the choir friend!

I honestly think if I did have the chance to have her stand in front of me and let me soak them, I'd be waaaay too nervous! LOL. Massive stage fright!
Bootnaut

Fantastic Update!

Post by Bootnaut »

Other than the fact that she's bought this awesome pair of boots, she's now contemplating letting me soak a pair! She reads this board so cheer her on please! :D

HighHeelFetish.org

Post by HighHeelFetish.org »

damn man,she is hot as hell!

That would be super cool if she decided to let you sniff them and blast them full of cum, then she could walk around with the load in her sexy ass boots!

No one would know but you 2 ;)
heelslave

Post by heelslave »

i want to cum soakn those leather like pants she got on and see the cum drip to her boots
bootlover18

Re: I Got A Boot Girl! Now With Pics!

Post by bootlover18 »

Great pics !
Such a lucky man!!!

I have a gf too, that knows my fetish
So I recieved her old boots-amazing
and now I sent her new one
in exchange for this I will get some further old boots :twisted:
And she want to visit me soon, so I hope there will something possible ;)
deliriousbiznasty

Re: I Got A Boot Girl! Now With Pics!

Post by deliriousbiznasty »

Recieving free boots, and getting paid to model them... sounds like a nice arrangement. :D
Last edited by deliriousbiznasty on Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.