huge shoejob clip collection - who wants to exchange?

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

johnson90

huge shoejob clip collection - who wants to exchange?

Post by johnson90 »

Hey friends!

I have a huuuuuge shoejob videos collection(some pics too), i have lots of clips from different studios, mainstream movies and amateur clips, all with cumshots on feet WHILE she wears sexy shoes!

If you have some too and want to exchange with me send a PM or a mail: marko.ilic1@gmx.at

Im not interested in any boot clips, cum in shoe clips,trampling(except theres a cs on feet and shoes) or worship clips(except theres a cs on feet and shoes), only shoejob clips with cumshot over feet and shoes!

Im very interested in Bound & Milked & Monicas Secret Store clips, especially in any of these clips:

https://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/cli ... r-10273850

Here you can see what i have, but thats not all:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by johnson90 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
johnson90

Re: huge shoejob clip collection - who wants to exchange?

Post by johnson90 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TOMAN

Post by TOMAN »

I noticed you are looking for a clip from Dangerous Passions with Randy Spears. Does he cum on a womans shoes. In the version I saw it doesnt have any cumshots.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

I got like 40 GIGS.

would love to trade
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

pumpscummer wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 am I got like 40 GIGS.

would love to trade
You told me a couple of times that you want to trade, but we exchanged nothing.

If youre serious and really want to trade, then send me a mail and screens what you have...
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

TOMAN wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:44 pm I noticed you are looking for a clip from Dangerous Passions with Randy Spears. Does he cum on a womans shoes. In the version I saw it doesnt have any cumshots.
Yeah i heard there should be one, but maybe its not true... what about you, i know youre a big fetishist too..you have some clips to exchange?
haithar

Post by haithar »

have traded prior. this guys the real deal
Kik: wellhaithar

Shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/xWjAxSNd
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi Johnson, do you have any clips related to woman getting their shoe cum and wearing them unexpectedly?
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Constant wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:19 pm Hi Johnson, do you have any clips related to woman getting their shoe cum and wearing them unexpectedly?
hey no sry im not interested in cumming in shoe clips...