My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

jpierre777

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by jpierre777 »

I wish I could have met you out Miss Sara! If your feet got tired then i could rub them... maybe tongue bath :wink: just to give them a break so that you could dance some more :D

Maybe it would look strange but I dont mind servicing the Goddess of the Club :D

Very sexy heels Miss Sara!
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

ffffff wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:17 am uffff Sara what an amazing outfit, what an amazing ass in amazing jeggings and super sexy heels :-)
you will not kill your feet with this heels you will kill the men tonight :-)

you wear pantyhose with open toe shoes, this looks sooo amazing for me, hope you wear like this more often :-)

i wish you a very nice night Sara, you deserve to have fun :-)
hope you make some pics from the night out for us :-)
Thank you :D My feet did not fortunately die at that time, not even the men :D :D But I have to tell my feet was quite tired that night. No pics :)
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:31 am You look stunning! If I were in the same bar as you I would not be able to take my eyes off you... And your shoes. You must take pictures while you are out, nothing quite like seeing stilettos out on the town. :D
Thank you :D I know that you can not take your eyes off me and my heels :)I only have ours "three girls selfie" (me and my friends) inside the bar, I do not want to share it :)
aldonis wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:01 am Very-very "bandants" high heels with straps make me fool...with your wonderfull feet who wear them... Wonderfull you!!!! Thanks very strong!!!!!
You're welcome and thank you :D It's always nice to hear when you like :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:18 am I hope you had an amazing night out and didn't suffer too badly in those sexy boots!! :D
The whole outfit looks incredible. So tell us, did you get lots and lots of attention??
Thank you :D It was a crazy night but so nice. I'm not an absolute but I'm never drunk, I can still take one cider, etc. or I can be without and keep fun. I was pretty tired and I could look like I was drunk :D :D I got some attention, also a few drinks serving suggestions and of course couple of suggestions to go for a date :D :D My feet did not suffer too much, but when I came home I really wanted to take them away :)
bellybash wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 2:59 pm I would fuck you so hard in those shoes.. by far my favorite pair.. SO HOT!

I want you! :twisted:
Thank you :D But oh no, how you write bellybash :shock: :D :D if I were there, you would get a whip :twisted: :)
loswabs wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:00 pm Miss Sara + high heel strappy sandals + skintight jeggings = sexiest lady making me very horny. 13cms is very high so I'd be there to sweep you off your feet when you don't want to stand in them any more xxx
Thank you :D Lovely to hear and I am happy that you like :) Yes 13cm is high or at least for me those feel really high :) xx
cmx1989 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 8:23 pm hi miss sara, do you want to have a bath or swim with your high heels ?
Hi, I'm ashamed to say, but I can not swim :oops: :( I've never been in high heels in bath, I do not know if I want to :)
fbthblover wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:18 am Those heels are amazing 😍 Would love to worship them after your girls night out
Thank you :D It would have been nice :)
Betnjen wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:44 am Hey Miss, can i talk to you just to talk ? i mean not to request something or to tell you how much i love what you do, but just to talk, i know this has a veeery small chance to happen but, here i am trying hhhhhhh :D
If not please at least tell me "no" or "go away" or something! :D
Hi, I do not say go away :) You can talk if you want :)
avargasrd12 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:01 pm Hi Goddess,
Please if you can post some picture of your beautiful 130cm sandals! you must look astonishing!
Have a great day!
Hi, Thank you :D But the previous update I just show my 13cm heels :) Have great day you too :)
Lovershoes wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:02 pm Hi Miss Sara !
The heels are from the hell :twisted: they are ABSOLUTLY sexy on you !!!! They seem like guns, you beame a sexy killer woman :roll:
Perhaps you have killed some men just like *that* hihi :P
But I would wanted to be one of this killed man by the view of youre sexy high heels :roll:

Thank you so much
LY so much
Kisses for you lovely Miss Sara <33333333 :wink:
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Those heels are pretty special :) Hmm...maybe men like them because they look like a gun and men like gun and those heels also could make holes :D :D Okay it was humor, I do not like brutal stuff... even those shoes can feel a bit of brutal in my feet and they are not easy to kick off :) Kiss back <3
Arkana wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:38 pm I'm in love!!!
Thank you :D
jpierre777 wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:50 am I wish I could have met you out Miss Sara! If your feet got tired then i could rub them... maybe tongue bath :wink: just to give them a break so that you could dance some more :D

Maybe it would look strange but I dont mind servicing the Goddess of the Club :D

Very sexy heels Miss Sara!
Thank you :D What else can I say, sounds good :) And own servicing club, why not :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) I took my pictures Friday after work but I was tired of updating them then, the day was quite long. Bisness meeting etc. and because I want to write all the replies so I update now when I have a good moment :D
My blue heels, I <3 them :D
Hope you like
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Love them miss Sara. They are just wonderful
Id like to lick your heels and massage your feet... Im in love with them :P
Kisses and wish you a nice week ^^
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

absolutely sexy Sara, the toe cleavage is very nice and together with those leggings it is perfect. and very nice cleavage by the way :-)

nice to hear you enjoyed your night out, you should do that more often :-)
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Blue and black, the sexiest of all color combinations. You look amazing, as always. Thank you for sharing Miss Sara!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Leather trousers. Sexy blue heels. Heel rock. Side shot. Crossed legs. Toe cleavage. Arch. Standing shot.
It's like you opened my mind and saw all my favourite ideas. Fucking. Stunning :D

And I understand you don't want to show pictures with your friends in, I wouldn't 8)
chavmyster

Post by chavmyster »

Would love to see pics of u in leather or vinyl trousers and patent stilettos
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

You need to do some photos with your black flats and those sexy pants!!!!!
Flickr coming soon...
cmx1989

Post by cmx1989 »

hi miss sara, please take a bath with your pointy high heels <3
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Absolutly marvelous pictures, fantastic color which suits you perfectly!!! You are just so wonderful Ms Sara. I could simply not resist you and would love to kiss your feet :-)