My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

Toe Cleavage1

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

If there's one thing you have that is more sexier than your shoes, it has got to be your toe cleavage. Magnifico.
TEGB1

Post by TEGB1 »

WOW I've just found your thread with your EPIC posts!!

Your the queen of this site without a doubt!

Hope you are doing well and still enjoying posting here!!

Hugs**
Lovershoes

Post by Lovershoes »

Hi Miss Sara !
Well, you shows us youre sexy feet again... They are so sweet <3333 give them to me please :roll: :roll:
Youre high heels are fantastic and sooo sexy !

It's short, I know, but, sometime, I don't the words to express my love of it !
Knew you are my sexy goddess :wink:

Thank you so much for this sexy pics !
LY
Kisses <3333333333
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Your last post turned me on a lot. its' sexy the way teased your friend, you should have crushed his hand with your heels as punishment!
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Gorgeous Update once again, Ms Sara. Those snakeprint Pumps would grab my attention just as much as your sexy feet. You like the idea that you could seduce me to do anything for you that simply? Love and kisses from Germany
jpierre777

Post by jpierre777 »

Wow Miss Sara... I almost missed this post! Sorry for the late reply.

Those snake skin heels really woke up my snake :D it really wished to meet those snake skin heels :D

Dont stress too much Miss Sara :D

Cannot wait for the next uodate mmmm

Ps... you sexy polish colour makes me really want to suck on those perfect toes :D
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

patent lover wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:39 am Wow your beautiful and id love to tease you
Thank you :D
feet4ever wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:51 am Sure I/We like you and your feet every moment!!!
Like the shoes too.
Very sexy.
Atlas wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:17 pm Wow Sara, I would have done the same thing lol drop a washer inside your arch gap :) how long did you leave it inside your heels?? It would have drove him crazy if you sat there playing with it inside your shoe, rolling your foot around. God I would so love to slip a washer or a coin into your arches :) but then I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on talking to you because I’d be focusing on you playing with the coin inside your heels lol
Next time your around some male friends & your wearing heels just fold up some paper money & slip it inside your arch area of your heels & see if they notice :) & see if they ask why it’s in there?! Guys that love heels will notice :)
Thank you :D I do not know how long time washer was on my shoes, maybe a few minutes. I did not notice when he put it on. When I dangled and shake my heels, I wondered as if something was my shoes and when I got up I felt something about my ball of the foot. Then I took the shoes off and noticed the small washer was there. I realized right away that he had dropped it :evil: :) Hmm...paper money inside my shoe :roll: :)
luckyingo3 wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 am Very beautiful goddess ;) many sexy pics. Thanks
Thank you and you're welcome :D I'm happy, you like :)
NorthantSimon wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:57 am Those heels are so so so sexy on you. Toe cleavage and perfect views of your sexy arch!
Gorgeous!! :D
ffffff wrote: Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:00 am wowww Sara what a georgeous outfit, your friend is a very lucky man :-)

I think I would fixed more than your car if you would come to me like this :-)
Thank you :D Maybe next time ;) :D :D
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:20 am If there's one thing you have that is more sexier than your shoes, it has got to be your toe cleavage. Magnifico.
Thank you :D Very nice if my toe cleavage is sexier than my shoes :)
TEGB1 wrote: Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:49 am WOW I've just found your thread with your EPIC posts!!

Your the queen of this site without a doubt!

Hope you are doing well and still enjoying posting here!!

Hugs**
Thank you :D Oh, I am very glad that you have found this topic and you like :) Hugs back..
Lovershoes wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:45 am Hi Miss Sara !
Well, you shows us youre sexy feet again... They are so sweet <3333 give them to me please :roll: :roll:
Youre high heels are fantastic and sooo sexy !

It's short, I know, but, sometime, I don't the words to express my love of it !
Knew you are my sexy goddess :wink:

Thank you so much for this sexy pics !
LY
Kisses <3333333333
Hi, Thank you and you're welcome :D Hmm...what you would do to my feet?.. :) Maybe you take care of them, massage and a lot of kisses :D
Kiss <3
bellybash wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:13 pm Your last post turned me on a lot. its' sexy the way teased your friend, you should have crushed his hand with your heels as punishment!
Thank you :D I just thought I would step on my shoes soles his finger :D :D If I step those stiletto heel it would be too hard to punish :roll: :)
Bond007 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:53 am Gorgeous Update once again, Ms Sara. Those snakeprint Pumps would grab my attention just as much as your sexy feet. You like the idea that you could seduce me to do anything for you that simply? Love and kisses from Germany
Thank you :D Maybe I like the idea and I know that I get the men to do what I want if I want :wink: :) Kiss..
jpierre777 wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:26 am Wow Miss Sara... I almost missed this post! Sorry for the late reply.

Those snake skin heels really woke up my snake :D it really wished to meet those snake skin heels :D

Dont stress too much Miss Sara :D

Cannot wait for the next uodate mmmm

Ps... you sexy polish colour makes me really want to suck on those perfect toes :D
Thank you :D Oh no, you can not miss this :evil: Okay I forgive you :) (just humor) :D :D
I try not to stress :|
Hmm...I guess you're not the only one who wants to suck my toes, for some reason my lollipop toe can be pretty suckable :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys :) And I'm sorry that again is quite long time last update :roll: I have to admit I have a stress etc .. sleep problem... :(
But today I'm going out and celebrating the night.. girls night 8) :D I think my outfit is something like this. You might remember those heels when I wear them in my work. These heels may kill my feet this night, I do not know yet :? 13cm heel is really my limit height without platform. But they fit this jeggins so nice :D
Have nice Saturday and hope you enjoy my modest pics :)
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

uffff Sara what an amazing outfit, what an amazing ass in amazing jeggings and super sexy heels :-)
you will not kill your feet with this heels you will kill the men tonight :-)

you wear pantyhose with open toe shoes, this looks sooo amazing for me, hope you wear like this more often :-)

i wish you a very nice night Sara, you deserve to have fun :-)
hope you make some pics from the night out for us :-)
ffffff

Post by ffffff »

uffff Sara what an amazing outfit, what an amazing ass in amazing jeggings and super sexy heels :-)
you will not kill your feet with this heels you will kill the men tonight :-)

you wear pantyhose with open toe shoes, this looks sooo amazing for me, hope you wear like this more often :-)

i wish you a very nice night Sara, you deserve to have fun :-)
hope you make some pics from the night out for us :-)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

You look stunning! If I were in the same bar as you I would not be able to take my eyes off you... And your shoes. You must take pictures while you are out, nothing quite like seeing stilettos out on the town. :D