Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by rigilover »

Hot shoes and feet. Cum on them
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Iseenylonfeet wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:54 pm Have you ever wiped your boogers in her heels?
I have done boogers on her heels, she actually went out for drinks with her friend in them. On the heel tip were the dried mucus and all over them were cum stains, the very thought of her wearing them like that was stunning and I could not wait for her to return home in them so I could fuck her in them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Iseenylonfeet wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:31 am Coleslaw? Nice. What all type of gross stuff would you want to see done to her feet?
I always have liked to see women in beautiful elegant high heels stood on soft grass, watching her heels sink in and actually get it down on video. I achieved this with my mil who has sexy black patent high heels, she wore them on her lawn for me and I watched in erotic awe as the stilettos sank into the mud and then come back out with mud stuck to the heels. She did the same with a pair of mid heel peeptoes as well and they came out with grass stuck to the heel.

With my wife I have wanted to place slugs and snails on her feet and watch them slime and slither all over them, leaving trails over her toe cleavage. This I have achieved and you can see my work on 'Dirtying wifes heels' on here.

Yogurt is a good start and nice to taste off her feet. Coleslaw not as good but nice all the same. I think chocolate could be a good one and cake with butter cream.
But that is nice stuff, the snails was a big thing in the 'gross' category and something I have not grown tired of.
Bugs are a good thing if you like gross things in heels but the next big thing for me is to drive my wife out to an area near where I live armed with my trusty flashlight/camera.
The place I want to take her to has a concrete path that is usually covered in mud and dog shit, for her to stand in dog shit would be a big thing but I would not want to get too close! :lol: The path then comes to an end where we then step off the path onto a muddy track and then the fun begins, heels sinking into sloppy mud, heels stuck in mud and coming off her foot, heels covered in mud... And then I fuck her against a tree whilst her heels sink into the mud and the water seeps inside them.
The path also carries on past the muddy track and horses frequent the area so there is a lot of horse shit around, in an area where the only light is my camera I would choose to steer clear of the shit until she is so close that when I move my camera onto the shit it is too late and in go her sexy heels.
There's muddy puddles (after a good downpour), mud, horse shit, dumped rubbish she can walk through, grass... This is my ultimate aim, I always dreamed of watching a woman in sexy high heels walking through mud, shit, animal shit, muddy water, the lot. If you want gross stuff then this in my opinion is the pinnacle of heels in gross stuff.
I just need to wait for the weather to get wetter and the mud to get churned up a bit and the nights to get longer and then... Well, I'll use my flashlight to illuminate the way when in reality I'll be filming with the light needed as it will be dark and it will light the way.
Hopefully the shoes will get a little damaged as well, I love a scuffed and damaged high heel.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

rigilover wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:36 am Hot shoes and feet. Cum on them
I do have the pics but this site has a problem with large pictures so the cum shots have to be dramatically cut down, but I'll work on sticking the largest pic i can on here.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

So hot
bigman1

Post by bigman1 »

A while ago my ex girlfriend and i use to live together , she use to always wear her pointy black flats all the time barefoot to work , very deep toe prints on the inside , she eventually went shopping for new shoes because she worn her pointy flats for so long and plus they were getting old , so she bought some new red pointy flats that she started wearing bare foot all the time leaving the black ones at home when she went to work - i worked 1st shift and she worked 2nd shift . I couldn't resist , i got the black flats and started cumming in them right away when she went to work leaving huge giant cum puddles in the right shoe , i never clean it up , i would place the shoe in front of a fan to dry the shoe , this went on for about 2 months , big giant loads of dried up cum in her pointy flats , she did not wear them in all that time because she was wearing the new flats , well one weekend we decided to go to the park just to hang out for awhile and spend time with each other, so she wears a black and white outfit she had just bought and she grabbed those black flats that i came in for almost 2 months without cleaning them up , my heart raced and i was nervous, she put lotion on her pretty little size 8 1/2 , just pedicured red toes and pretty feet , then she stuck her foot inside those black pointy flats wiggling her pretty feet and toes as she was putting on her shoes she walked around the house for a while getting her purse and belongings then we left , she didn't notice it yet , the she decides to take her car a back wheel drive charger , so we drive to the park i noticed she kept looking down at her feet everytime we came to a stop and had to put her foot on the break with a funny look on her face , when i asked her what was wrong she said nothing really just something is sticky in my right shoe and when i tried to wiggle my toes whatever is sticky in my shoe went between my toes ewww so we drive to the park and was on the grass - the grass had just been cut and the cut grass that had been cut was covering a huge wet mud patch that she backed the charger up in and she got stuck in the mud , now she's real angry - the car would go back but not forward and she backed us up in a mud pit with mud totally surrounding the car with the spinning wheels buried in the mud , she trying to rock the car out pressing the gas pedal and the break pedal in those cum filled sticky flats on her bare feet and sticky toes burying the charges wheels in the mud and cursing and saying she can get out she don't need any help , she finally said jesus christ why is my shoe so fuckin sticky my whole foot stuck in my shoe , i can barely move my toes and she kept pumping the gas pedal trying to get her car unstuck , she finally thew it in park after 40 min of trying to get out the mud then she took her shoe off and smelled it and looked inside and ask me what the hell did i do to her shoe , i was so nervous i just said i came in your shoe because it had your sent in in and i missed you because we work all the time and i told her i needed a outlet before i explode , she was mad at 1st but then shook her head and laughed and ask me not to do that - she said she never felt so helpless before her car stuck in the mud , her foot stuck in her shoe with cum between her toes and they were stuck and she was a little embarrassed, when she showed me her shoe it did stink with cum toe prints on the inside of her pointy flats and from her arch to in between her toes were covered in rejuvenated cum and she said you see what you did to me , she then put her flats back on and tried again to get her car unstuck for another 15 min before i called a tow truck to pull us out , i must of came 4 times , we had a good night that night , but all i was thinking about was her pumping that gas and break pedal with her toes peeling from the inside of shoe with almost 2 months of dried up sticky cum in her shoe i could just imagine what it was sounding like , and the angry distress sexy confused look on her pretty face was priceless
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

bigman1 wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:33 am A while ago my ex girlfriend and i use to live together , she use to always wear her pointy black flats all the time barefoot to work , very deep toe prints on the inside , she eventually went shopping for new shoes because she worn her pointy flats for so long and plus they were getting old , so she bought some new red pointy flats that she started wearing bare foot all the time leaving the black ones at home when she went to work - i worked 1st shift and she worked 2nd shift . I couldn't resist , i got the black flats and started cumming in them right away when she went to work leaving huge giant cum puddles in the right shoe , i never clean it up , i would place the shoe in front of a fan to dry the shoe , this went on for about 2 months , big giant loads of dried up cum in her pointy flats , she did not wear them in all that time because she was wearing the new flats , well one weekend we decided to go to the park just to hang out for awhile and spend time with each other, so she wears a black and white outfit she had just bought and she grabbed those black flats that i came in for almost 2 months without cleaning them up , my heart raced and i was nervous, she put lotion on her pretty little size 8 1/2 , just pedicured red toes and pretty feet , then she stuck her foot inside those black pointy flats wiggling her pretty feet and toes as she was putting on her shoes she walked around the house for a while getting her purse and belongings then we left , she didn't notice it yet , the she decides to take her car a back wheel drive charger , so we drive to the park i noticed she kept looking down at her feet everytime we came to a stop and had to put her foot on the break with a funny look on her face , when i asked her what was wrong she said nothing really just something is sticky in my right shoe and when i tried to wiggle my toes whatever is sticky in my shoe went between my toes ewww so we drive to the park and was on the grass - the grass had just been cut and the cut grass that had been cut was covering a huge wet mud patch that she backed the charger up in and she got stuck in the mud , now she's real angry - the car would go back but not forward and she backed us up in a mud pit with mud totally surrounding the car with the spinning wheels buried in the mud , she trying to rock the car out pressing the gas pedal and the break pedal in those cum filled sticky flats on her bare feet and sticky toes burying the charges wheels in the mud and cursing and saying she can get out she don't need any help , she finally said jesus christ why is my shoe so fuckin sticky my whole foot stuck in my shoe , i can barely move my toes and she kept pumping the gas pedal trying to get her car unstuck , she finally thew it in park after 40 min of trying to get out the mud then she took her shoe off and smelled it and looked inside and ask me what the hell did i do to her shoe , i was so nervous i just said i came in your shoe because it had your sent in in and i missed you because we work all the time and i told her i needed a outlet before i explode , she was mad at 1st but then shook her head and laughed and ask me not to do that - she said she never felt so helpless before her car stuck in the mud , her foot stuck in her shoe with cum between her toes and they were stuck and she was a little embarrassed, when she showed me her shoe it did stink with cum toe prints on the inside of her pointy flats and from her arch to in between her toes were covered in rejuvenated cum and she said you see what you did to me , she then put her flats back on and tried again to get her car unstuck for another 15 min before i called a tow truck to pull us out , i must of came 4 times , we had a good night that night , but all i was thinking about was her pumping that gas and break pedal with her toes peeling from the inside of shoe with almost 2 months of dried up sticky cum in her shoe i could just imagine what it was sounding like , and the angry distress sexy confused look on her pretty face was priceless
Yeah, I'd have cum a lot after that as well. My advice is to get a girl who is open to this kind of thing, although doing it sneakily is a massive turn on for me.
Great story. :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

My wife has complained recently about the snakeskin hurting her feet a little and this made me think.
We don't have very much money and so to buy her a new pair they would have to be good quality.
Now I haven't mentioned it yet to her yet but would anyone be interested in buying them if she were to allow it? And how much would someone pay for them?
They have been used to fuck her, cum on, covered in bugs and yogurt and coleslaw.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Mrs TC is going out at the weekend which means I will persuade her to wear her heels, I doubt she will but there is another plus. I'm going to ask her to buy new shoes, hopefully she will go for high heels and hopefully she will be drunk enough to wear them out to the woods where there is puddles and damp mud.