Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

A place to share your street shots, candid shoe pictures, candid shoe videos, candid boot pictures. And also to discuss and share any interesting shoe and boot related material found in mainstream media. Bored at work? Show us your sexy co-workers' shoes! Stuck at the airport? Waiting for the bus? The perfect time to entertain yourself and us!

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Re: Candid slipping slingbacks and heelpopping on the street

Post by chino »

Imagine wearing these to the office every day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

One up on down.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
chino

Post by chino »

Whoa, those straps are squashed!
chino

Post by chino »

Get your slap on.
chino

Post by chino »

Wearing pointy toe slingbacks to the office but then having strap troubles every day because they've become stretched out.
chino

Post by chino »

poiuytre wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:30 am Seen on instagram. There is a comment about these sandals. Someone noticed the straps under the heels. The lady in the picture answered that her straps slip all the time but she loves them so much that she wear them like this - mules style.

IMG_20180715_20518.jpg
Oh no! After struggling with her straps slipping so quickly she's cut the backstraps off her shoes and is just using them as mules!
Mira

Post by Mira »

flatstraps wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:26 am
chino wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:40 am
Mira wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:05 am I don't get it how they won't notice the strap is loose. You'll notice it immediately. o_O
I think they notice, it's just they cant keep their straps off up because they slip so frequently so end up giving up and walking on top of them. I know some people who stop wearing that pair of shoes as soon as this begins to happen but others persist in wearing them even with the straps constantly slipping. There's an interesting psycholog to that, I'd love to know more about.

Hi Mira and Chino,

Why some women don’t use the straps of their slingbacks?

My wife (and some of her friends, but not all !) has several pairs of mules; elegant and classic, and she can walk all day in these shoes.
Mules are easy to put on; just put your foot in and walk away, no need to bent over and fix a heelstrap with one hand or both hands.
She also has several pairs of slingbacks ( with straps of course); With high heels and with lower comfortable heels. When my wife is in a hurry, or she doesn’t have her hands free, she slips into her slingbacks as if it were her mules, walking on both straps. There is no difference for her.
Does she adjust the straps? That depends on the situation;
In the car she usually pulls up the straps,
walking to the shops in our neighborhood she leaves the straps under her feet because she has no free hands while carrying the shopping bags.
When a strap slides down her heel it’s the same story:
Sometimes she pulls up the strap waiting by the curbs, sometimes she ignores them all day.
When visiting family or friends, or going out to eat, my wife always chooses one of her more classic high-heeled slingbacks with the straps neatly pulled up, but during the evening she will let the straps slide down her heels, again using them as mules.
My wife occasionally receives comments about her shoes;
Some women find it strange why she doesn’t use the straps; Usually these are the same women who cannot walk in mules.
My conclusion: it’s all about comfort and convenience.
Well, I wear my shoes how they are supposed to be worn. xD That is, with the straps in the place where they belong. Then again, I hate mules. I can't stand this 'flappyness' when I walk. I dislike flipflops etc for the same reason.
If you own a pair of cum soaked shoes you'd like me to wear, just PM me. I am also selling worn sexy shoes with some nice pics as bonus.
chino

Post by chino »

Well, I wear my shoes how they are supposed to be worn. xD That is, with the straps in the place where they belong. Then again, I hate mules. I can't stand this 'flappyness' when I walk. I dislike flipflops etc for the same reason.
[/quote]

So you would be the type of person who if their straps began slipping would stop wearing those shoes or get the strap fixed because it annoys you. Others seem to put up with it and continue wearing them even with the looseness of the shoe. I'm interested to know why they continue wearing them like that. Particularly when I've seen some women in d'orsay flats that are pretty much like flip flops and quite obviously worn to death. When they chose those shoes to wear that day knowing they're way too loose. I'd like to know how that feels and what's behind that choice.
poiuytre

Post by poiuytre »

chino wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 am Others seem to put up with it and continue wearing them even with the looseness of the shoe. I'm interested to know why they continue wearing them like that. Particularly when I've seen some women in d'orsay flats that are pretty much like flip flops and quite obviously worn to death. When they chose those shoes to wear that day knowing they're way too loose. I'd like to know how that feels and what's behind that choice.
Chino I want to know why women keep wearing loose shoes/flats/slingbacks but in the same time I want to keep this part of mystery. We have the same attraction for slipping slingbacks and I want this feeling never die.
I read your stories on HHplace and I enjoyed them so much
chino

Post by chino »

poiuytre wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:42 pm
chino wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:40 am Others seem to put up with it and continue wearing them even with the looseness of the shoe. I'm interested to know why they continue wearing them like that. Particularly when I've seen some women in d'orsay flats that are pretty much like flip flops and quite obviously worn to death. When they chose those shoes to wear that day knowing they're way too loose. I'd like to know how that feels and what's behind that choice.
Chino I want to know why women keep wearing loose shoes/flats/slingbacks but in the same time I want to keep this part of mystery. We have the same attraction for slipping slingbacks and I want this feeling never die.
I read your stories on HHplace and I enjoyed them so much
Thanks so much. Yeah the mystery part is awesome too I agree. My favourite is office girls. Each day they go to work in an immaculate outfit but when they're shoes stretch out they go in each day with floppy shoes when they could just as easily wear different ones or try heel liners or something. Some I've seen wear their shoes loose for years. I remember one girl I knew wore these kitten heel slings to work every day. Each time I saw her her straps were squashed under her heels and her shoes were flapping about. Some days I'd catch her before she arrives at work pulling the straps back up but they'd fall in a few steps. She wore those to work for like a year! I thought to myself why? She had other shoes she could wear but she put up with the falling slings that long.