mother-in-law let me cum in her heels!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heelmess

mother-in-law let me cum in her heels!

Post by heelmess »

lastnite i went round my mother-in-laws to do sum DIY work, while i was working she caught me stering at her heels, then she said... you like my feet and my shoes dont you? i replied yes i do, very much,

she said...do you wanna squirt in my shoe? again i replied go on then!
then she took her shoe off and passed it me.

i was so shocked, the feeling inside off me thinking of me wanking my cum in her heels, the smell was great, so i blasted them and she let me take sum pics,

hope you like them! :twisted: :oops:

[img]http://www.wethighheels.com/usr_images/91bfc3b2b_picSet_188.JPG[/img

pumpmaniac

Post by pumpmaniac »

This story is fucking hot man! :D
What does she said after your shoejob with her sexy heels? :roll:
male, 45, married, 3 children, typ "nice guy", instinctive, love woman, long toes, pointy shoes, high heels, no platforms
heelmess

Post by heelmess »

she said she'll lend me a few pairs and we'll meet up for sum shoe fun,

shes giving me a shoe job on saturday, cant wait to sniff n lick her heels
heelmess

Post by heelmess »

she said she'll lend me a few pairs and we'll meet up for sum shoe fun,

shes giving me a shoe job on saturday, cant wait to sniff n lick her heels
ShoeFreek

Post by ShoeFreek »

thats heeps good sounds soo fun:)..

back when i was 16 i went to my grandmothers sisters house to help her with her phone.

she is only 50 and married but does not get much fun off her husband i suspected....since i was 15 i always would play with her shoes when i was over her house..anyway when i was there i kept staring at her feet after when i was done fixing her phone she said her feet hurt i offered to give her a massage she said "YES PLEASE!!" as i was massaging i started geting hard she said do you like my feet i said i love them then as she put her foot down to change feet she touched my dick and she was laying down on the sofa while i was masaging..She said whats this!! i said im sorry i cannot help it i love your feet she said its okay i suspected it was you that was cumming in my shoes i said how do you know she said once wen we were geting ready 2 go out to dinner she was having a shower and wen she got out she got dressed and then as she sliped into her heels they were soo wet she knew it was my cum...

anyway she rubed my dick with her feet threw my shorts then i sucked her feet and kissed them then she gave me a footjob then she went inside got a pair off heels gave me a shoe job then i cummed all other her shoed she sliped them on and said im not takinh them off for the rest off the day and i said i have 2 go back 2 my grandmas aka her older sister she they live in the same street as i was leaving she took my number and she gave me hers and said call me when you horny and ill call you when i need a massage and smiles the next week i fucked her and i still do now im and im 17 i fucked her two nights ago!:D:D
I love footjobs,toejobs, shoejobs and anything kinky
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

You are very lucky man! Really sexy shoes!