Secretary Style Girlfriend.

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

NorthantSimon

Re: Secretary Style Girlfriend.

Post by NorthantSimon »

What a woman!! you lucky sod!! :D
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot wife you have. I wish see them give you a shoejob and cum on her shoes.
Let me know :roll:
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Slider6 wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:14 pmAny boots
Never. I hate boots, why would I cover up the sexiest part of a woman? Her legs. Toe cleavage...complete nonsense.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

tothepoint wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:43 pm
Never. I hate boots, why would I cover up the sexiest part of a woman? Her legs. Toe cleavage...complete nonsense.
It traps the sweat and leaves it smelling amazingly
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Besides they are a comfy fuck rather then heels
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

OMG friend, youre so right, sexy sandals at the most...the feet of your girl in these shoes are just awesome like theyre are on the pics, please no boots haha :D
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Yes sir! We do not do boots, not even open toe that often. But occasionally. In fact, if you have a suggestion on a nice pair of open toe heels, I’ll get them and we can try them out this week. Anyone have any requests I’ll try to fill them this week as well.

NOTE: we normally do not do shoe cumming, but seeing as this is a popular topic here, I’m gonna try and make some images. We have a shit ton of pointy heels. I’ll post a pic.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

REQUEST

Would love to see you come and her pointy pumps or open-toe stilettos shooting a big load in them and then take pictures or video of her sliding are feeding them and wearing them out to lunch in broad daylight tangling them or to dinner
tothepoint

Post by tothepoint »

Ok guys, some of the heels are redundant. Pic a pair by circling or highlighting them. Then explain what you want to see.

Our specialty is Handjobs, a little shoejobs, and like I said before I’ll do some shoe cumming.

NOTE: We also have a white pair of Gian Marco Lorenzi heels that can be see in some earlier posts. Thanks!